Chapter 16

I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE GONNA KILL ME FOR THIS!

0-O

 LONGER CHAPPY

...

enjoy.

---------------

I walked up to Violets door with fright. I havent seen her in ages. Quite literally. But what confuses me is why she wasn't there when I was the the doctors. Same with Dalton. Why wernt they there? Where they my true friends? I dont know. 

I knock on the door lightly, for it to slam open fully with a drunkin Dalton . . . Whatttt? Why is Dalton drunk and Why is he at Violets? 

"Dalton?" I asked un surely.

"Ya got the name right babe." He said drunkenly, then try ed to kiss me. Ewww drunkeness. I pushed pass Dalton to see a violet trying to clean up cheeto's that were on the floor. 

"Violet?" I asked as she raised her head to see me. Total shock and surprised came from her face when she saw me. Gee i thought she hated me, she never visited. 

"LILYROSE" She screamed and hugged me. 

"I thought you were dead." She said looking at me. 

(CLIFF HANGER!!!)

(CALM DOWN IM ONLY KIDDING GUYS!)

"Whaaaaa?" I said. Why do they think im dead?

"Liam told us you were dead. It was so sad. Where were you, WE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" She exclaimed again.

"Why did Liam tell you this?" I asked.

"I don't know. He just came up to Dalton and said that you were dead. With no emotion. He wasnt hurt or sad or anything, He said it only a few months ago." Oh, Most have been when we WERE dating. Oh my god he lied. 

"He's gonna get it. Why is Dalton drunk?" I ask, Getting off topic. 

"He's been like this since you died. He found out it was Cole's fault and dropped the band." She said with tears about to fall.

-----

I hung out with Violet the rest of the night and Dalton just hung out in his room drunk. Not really knowing I'm here. Me and Violet caught up on everything. But I cant think of why Liam told them I died. 

I was making breakfast when a hungover Dalton came downstairs. He looked down the whole time, Not noticing me. 

"Hey Violet pass me a beer." He demanded.

"No." I said. Im not violet, but hopefully he will remember my voice.

"Lil bear?" He said while looking up with tears.

"Dell?" I asked worried he was mad at me. All he did was jump out of his seat and hug me. 

-------------

After Dalton and I tear fest and stuff, Me, Violet, and Dalton are heading to my house. YaY. Note sarcasm. Im here to confront Liam. And I need witnesses and proof to this (Ence Dalton and Violet.) You might be wondering, What happened after you posted that video? Nothing. Except I did get alot of views . . .  But Liam just keep ignoring me. intentionally. 

We reached the door when I come in I see Liam and Danielle, My friend I made only about a month ago, On the couch. . . Ya know. . . 

"LIAM!" I sheered in rage as I basically blew the door down. He sat up quickly and out his close on, same with her .

"What are ya doing?!" I asked. shocked.

"UM. . . " He said scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. 

"I COME HERE, IVE BEEN BEING IGNORED. I GO TO MY FRIENDS HOUSE TO BE WITH MY CARING FRIENDS. THAT SEEMED TO BE IGNORING ME ALSO, TO FIND OUT THAT A CERTAIN SOMEONE TOLD THEM I WAS DEAD! YOU! I CARED AND LOVED YOU SO MUCH! AND YOU JUST CHEAT ON ME WITH MY FRIEND? I HATE YOU!" I sobbed, out of breath.

" I HATE YOU TOO!" Liam said as he raged for no reason. He came close to me as i flinched back. Danielle, Dalton, and Violet were frozen in shock as Liams fist hit my face. I blacked out to here Dalton, Danielle, and Violet shaking me to keep me awake. But I was awake still to here Liam glare at me viciously and say "You deserve that." And walk out as I blacked out. 

...........

(SMALL CLIFFY) 

 and no, i love liam and danielles relationship, but its for the story.