Chapter 13; TOGETHER, PARENTS, AND CONCERT, OHH MYYYYY!

Like 5 update today! Im good.

Enjoy Emo's!

Cupcakes

Sweet cheeks

honey buns.

beautiful souls. 

----------

I was watching the titanic with Liam right beside me. The other people went... Somewhere..? I dont really know, But I do know Liam is the hottest person ever. We were in each others in brace. 

We fit like a puzzle.

The next question he asked blew my mind.

"I know we only went on one date Lily, But I really like you. will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

I smiled. This was perfect! "YES! OF COURSE!" I said and hugged him. Then we pulled away. My eyes flickered to his lips. And then his eyes went to my lips. And them BOOM! Sparks flew on  my lips realizing we were kissing. I melted into the kiss. I was perfect. When we pulled away I looked deeply in his chocolate brown eyes that seemed hymitizing. 

"PDA!" I heard Violet scream as I pulled my gaze away. Everyone was there smirking... Even Dalton and Louis. 

--------

A month laterrrrrrrrrrrr (Im sorry if im going fast)

Me and Liam decided to keep it only to our friends and family. And today we were visiting Liams parents. I was a nervous reack! What if they think im a freak from my hair? I dont know! and later there doing a short concert in Wolverhampton for there new album. I;m excited for that. But it's weird. Its only Everybody including Violet and Dalton are coming. I did realize Dalton, harry and zayn have become good friends.. so yeah. 

Me and Liam were curently in the van with Louis and Dalton on are way to his parents house

"Liam what if they think I'm a freak? I have GREEN HAIR! I NEED TO FIX THAT!" 

"Told you you'd regret it" Louis snikered in the front. 

"I love your hair. And you jst the way you are lilyrose." Liam whispered in my ear, making me shiver. Then he stared singing.

Your inscure, 

Dont know what for 

You turn your head when you walk throught the door.

Dont need make-up 

To cover up 

Being the way that you are in enough

Liam sang softly. He's adorable. 

---

TO BE CONTINUED YOUNG PEOPLE.