Chapter two: You... Again?

Author: Exciting news! About 1 hour ago Liam Tweeted  (@Real_Liam_Payne) That he went to a ultrasound for his Kidney, (I named is nonworking and working Kindey Frank and Bob) Anyways... He found out his 'Nonworking Kidney' WORKS! SO LIAM HAS TWO WORKING KIDNEYS! #OfficiallyNormal So I'm still wondering if I should make the new book i teased yal'l about in the authors note... But it is FAN FICTION... Key word? Fiction.

WARNING! Justin Bieber really isnt a jerk.... I love him. This is just for the pure injoyment of the story.

---------------------------------------------

I look up. And saw the one and only Justin Bieber. Not Liam... But the REAL Justin Bieber. 

"WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING!" He shouted at me. Ugh.. He was one of those snobby popstars?

"Really? Why are you shouting?" I asked calmly, Trying to cover up that i was pissed at him. 

"Wow, Your asking me a questing? GO HOME! You might get a little prettier if you go get that coffee out of your hair!" He yelled. GOD! Was he on a Man- Period?

"GOD! AND! It's More Pretty, Get your grammar right! And you should get the coffee out of your hair too." I said. He gave me a confused look. He was most likey thinking 'I don't have coffee in my hair!' Before I threw a chunk of the frozen coffee on him. He gasp. Really loud. Ha-ha, What an idiot.

"I'm gonna get you for that. You watch your back." He said stomping off to no-where.

Ugh. Some celebs are mean. And I was just standing there. Staring at the space where he left. Sudenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Liam standing there.

"Well we meet again."

---------------------------------

SORRY! Short chapter!