New book : Last chance

New Book !
Of course I will finish this book first.

Last chance :

Two friends Haerin and Minji, they became friends when they were in kindergarten and now they are best friend. They are now in high school and one of them seems to like someone, who would that be ? The president council? The boy who likes her ? Or the new girl ?

Time passes by and Haerin was now dating someone, who ? I don't know either,we'll find out. As for Minji, she was dating no one, when she finally found someone to show love, the leader of the cheerleading team, Hanni. A pretty and cute girl, she was nice to everyone and everyone likes her, just a few people that thinks she is just acting and hide her true face.

The best friend of Minji don't really approve her relationship and seems to be a little bit jealous towards Minji. Does Haerin like Minji's girlfriend ? I don't think so.

It was impossible for Minji that Haerin have feelings for her. Until that day, Minji broke up with her girlfriend due to Haerin, Hanni was jealous of her girlfriend's relationship with Haerin. Minji seems to like Haerin more than a friend, so does Haerin. But both of them don't have the confidence to tell their feelings, they were scared it would affect their friendship.

When finally Minji have the confidence to tell her feelings, « This is my first and last chance ».

« I love you ».