Chapter 17

Sniping

In the dead silence, Qin Jiu's cell phone rang.

Qin Jiu glanced down at the text message, nodded, and said, "The mission is over, take everything you can find, and deal with the aftermath..."

"I will be responsible." Kurokawa Rin agreed, feeling a little doubtful in his heart.

Judging by Gin's expression, it should be Rum's order, but isn't Rum's reaction too fast? He himself knew there was another bomb, but how did Rum know?

"Where are the rest of the villa? Bourbon." Gin asked again.

"I..." Toru Amuro's heart tightened, thinking about his words.

Of course the man was not killed, he was just knocked unconscious, but if he said it directly, Qin Jiu would be suspicious of his soft-hearted reason; After all, if Rum could get the news so quickly, the Metropolitan Police Department or the Police Department must have an eyeliner, and their status is not low.

"Ginjiu, he is my man, there is no need to report to you." Kurokawa Rin interrupted in a deep voice, "I said, I will deal with the aftermath."

"Oh, up to you." Gin Jiu sneered, glanced at Toru Amuro, put away his gun, and walked out, "It's still like this, I hope there is no second Scotland."

Toru Amuro only felt his head heat up, and bit the tip of his tongue desperately, using the pain to calm himself down, so he wouldn't punch him on the spot.

However, before he could say anything, there was a "chi" sound, and a gust of knife wind passed by, cutting off a few long silver hairs.

After the thin blade was nailed into the door frame with a "dumb", a thin bloodstain appeared on Qin Jiu's cheek.

"Gin." Kurokawa Rin's icy voice sounded, "You better remember not to mention the name 'Scotland' in front of me. This is a warning, there will be no next time."

Gin raised his hand to wipe away the blood on his face, looked back at him, then looked at Toru Amuro with disgust, and strode out the door.

"Boom!" Emperor Mori's legs softened, and he sat down on the ground with a look of horror on his face.

God, who was he bargaining with just now? This instant burst of murderous aura, the stinging pain that almost splits the skin, can no longer tell whether it is a real existence or an illusion.

horrible!

Amuro opened his mouth, but felt that he couldn't make a sound. He wanted to say thank you to Kurokawa Rin, but Bourbon didn't have any position to say this thank you.

Seeing that Gin Jiu was about to walk out of the living room, Moriya Teiji suddenly realized what the "aftermath" meant by these people, and immediately shouted: "Stop! Don't move!"

"Huh?" Qin Jiu slightly turned his head.

Moriya Emperor II raised his right arm high, holding a delicate lighter in his hand, his face was so ferocious that he distorted his expression: "Don't move, you want to kill me? At most, we will die together!"

"Heh." Qin Jiu sneered disdainfully, and glanced at Kurokawa Rin.

Kurokawa Rin sighed and put his left hand in his coat pocket.

"Don't move!" Moriya Teiji said bitterly, "How fast is your throwing knife? Even if you cut my carotid artery, the few seconds before I die are enough to press the detonator!"

"Oh." Kurokawa Rin's expression remained unchanged, and he said lightly, "Would you like to try it?"

"Hehe, you think I'm afraid of death?" Moriya Teiji knew that he couldn't retreat, one step back would mean death and no life, suppressing his fear, even if his hands were trembling, he firmly pressed on the button.