Chapter 192 - 194

(192) The Collision of Red and Black - Undercover

"That's enough." Kurokawa Rin nodded with satisfaction. Control the circuit, let the lamp explode, and scare Belmode away.

Just in time, Judy's life was saved, and Belmode was allowed to retreat before the FBI's reinforcements arrived, so as not to be surrounded.

"Why did you save her?" Jiang Gu Ling muttered, pouted.

Kurokawa Rin just smiled.

He doesn't care about the fbi's death, but since he needs Akai Shuichi to hold back and remain indifferent here, at least he can't let his ex-girlfriend die here, this is their tacit understanding. However, Jiang Gu Ling just talked about it, and habitually despises the FBI. If he really didn't want him to save people, he wouldn't keep watching.

A soft-hearted kitten.

"How's the situation outside?" Jiang Gu Ling asked again.

Hearing this, Rin Kurokawa switched the monitoring screen, but there are not many monitoring cameras that can see the outside of the building, so he can only take a rough look.

"The organization has retreated." There was a hint of regret in Jiang Guling's tone.

"It's gin after all." Kurokawa Rin was not surprised.

In this operation, Keir appeared aboveboard as the host Reina Mizumus, not afraid of the police, and the snipers were all on the outside to cover. The only important member who really entered the hospital was Belmode, who was proficient in disguise. Most of the couriers who delivered the gas bombs were real couriers. Although there were also some low-level personnel in the organization, these people usually had jobs, or they were simply local hooligans, and their identities were well documented. As long as it is said that it is paid for work, there is no evidence that it has anything to do with the organization. If they are arrested, they will be locked up for a few days before they have to be released.

Therefore, once Belmode was safe, Gin immediately issued a withdrawal notice without hesitation.

However, the prepared backhands were useless at all, and the snipers withdrew very smoothly.

It's as if... the police suddenly became deaf and blind, but instead they became confused.

"I'll go out for a while." Jiang Gu Ling stood up, put on his coat, and said, "Bring Conan back by the way."

"Be careful." Kurokawa Rin nodded.

"I can call Gin at the police station, so what are you afraid of?" Jiang Guling sneered, picked up a baseball bat and pressed it on his head, grabbed the car keys and opened the door.

Seeing this, Rin Kurokawa closed his notebook, stretched, and then took out his phone: "Gin."

"What did you do again?" Gin replied while gesturing to Vodka to drive.

"It's nothing, I quietly let the fbi know." Kurokawa Rin replied lightly.

"FBI?" Qin Jiu raised his eyebrows, but quickly realized, "The police didn't catch up, is it because they fought with the FBI?"