Chapter 88

The sun rises gradually on the first day of the year.

"It's been another year." Kurokawa Rin leaned on the reef, holding the last can of beer with emotion.

"Sleepy." Amuro put his hand on his shoulder.

Kurokawa Rinku stroked his hair like a cat, feeling a little regretful.

Sure enough, she is still blonde.

"Going?" Akira Midorikawa and Zhu Xingda, who had just cleaned up the garbage on the beach, came over.

"Well, let's go, Tokyo." Rin Kurokawa raised his eyebrows and asked again, "Do you want me to carry you into the car?"

"I don't want it." Toru Amuro rubbed his hands and stood up straight.

Zhu Xingda: ... the person who quarreled with me 10 minutes ago and was full of energy, why is he sleepy? Obviously I don't want to clean it!

Amuro gave him a nasty smile.

"Okay, okay, let's go." Lu Chuanming reassured tiredly.

The four of them got in the car, and went to New York to check out first. Kurokawa Rin called Kudo Yusaku again, explaining that he wanted to go to Japan immediately.

Because they had been ruled out overnight, Kudo Yusaku's tone was relaxed, and he explained Tokyo in the second half of the year.

Afterwards, Kurokawa Rin booked four tickets, anyway, the organization paid for it, and simply booked the entire first class.

"Speaking of which, the gin side should have calmed down, right?" After the plane entered level flight, Akira Lvchuan closed the door between the business class and the economy class, and asked casually.

Amuro Toton turned dark and gave him a blank stare.

Really, which pot is not opened and which pot is lifted.

"Never mind him." Kurokawa Rin didn't care, and grabbed his hand, as if he thought the fingers were fun.

"By the way, where's my Christmas present?" Toru Amuro looked at the watch on his wrist and suddenly remembered, "I promised to give it to me after the mission in the United States is over."

"So miss?" Kurokawa Rin smiled.

"What do you mean by caring, you obviously agreed to it yourself." Amuro stared at him.

"Okay, okay, I'll give it to you when you go." Kurokawa Rin said, pinching the base of his index finger again.

Amuro Toru calmed down, but suddenly his heart skipped a beat, feeling a little flustered.

This person... If he took out a ring or something, should he accept it?

One room, the cabin is quiet.

On the other side, Zhu Xingda had already put on soundproof earplugs, lowered his seat, and started to catch up on sleep.

Lu Chuanming glanced at them a few times, shook them, and took out a book to continue reading.

Suddenly, the cabin door was knocked several times.

"Huh? Cabin service?" Akira Lvchuan put down his book.

"Wait a minute." Kurokawa Rin's face darkened slightly.

Lv Chuanming was startled, then nodded, and said in a raised voice, "Thank you, we don't need anything."

After a while, I heard the flight attendant's timid voice: "But gentlemen, this is my job, and it's almost lunchtime."

This time, Toru Amuro stood up with a solemn expression. Zhu Xingda took off his headphones and sat up straight.