Chapter-2

IAN was so frustrated seeing the calmness of his prisoner. Other would have already begged for mercy or cry. But this man is sitting so relaxed and quiet. IAN knew if AgustD come to Busan he will be dead that's why he kidnapped his beloved lover. IAN asked his men to beat up Taehyung to the point where he can provoke AgustD.

"Jungkook-ah, why is there a scream inside that room?" Jimin pointed to the closed door. Jimin is Jungkook's fling. Jungkook never loved him but cared for him as someone who leaves with him. Jimin owes Jungkook for letting him escape from his orphanage where he hated the most.

Jeon Jungkook is IAN's real identity which literally only a very handful people knew about. He grew up in a poor family who was victims to a mafia lord back in those days. As he grew older, the person who killed his parents was the first to die by his hands.

Jungkook's men opened the door and left it unlocked. Jimin went inside to see who it was and stood stunned. All this time he thought Jungkook was the most handsome guy he ever met but seeing this perfect face man he thought otherwise. Jimin instantly became empathetic towards the bruised face of Taehyung. How could they beat him so much. He already look so weak.

Jungkook followed Jimin to the room

Jungkook followed Jimin to the room. "You are gonna die here fool, your boyfriend will never find you." Jungkook mocked to the very extent. "Why are you hurting this poor soul. Your grudge is with AgustD right." Jimin looked at Jungkook heartbroken. "No have no voice to meddle in my business." Jungkook yelled at him.

Taehyung kept quite watching Jungkook and Jimin fight. He don't know the relationship between those two. He thought IAN has issue with not only his enemies but also everyone around him. However Yoongi loved him and Yeontan, others around him as well. He keeps his work separate most of the time. But there had also been days when Yoongi was frustrated like IAN and every time Taehyung had to suffer.

As Jimin left the room, Jungkook pulled up Taehyung by holding his jacket. "You just came now and you are already creating problems between me and Jimin." Jungkook furiously punched Taehyung and removed his jacket to smother him, but left him few seconds later as Taehyung didn't show any resistance.