Chapter-4

"I don't know if you are making up the story. Why should I believe you?" Jungkook stood doubtful. "Will you remove the chip in my leg?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook with pleasing eyes. "Yes, if there is a chip inside you, I will believe. It's better to be removed so that AgustD could no longer track you if I move you from here."

Taehyung lay on the table prepared to get the chip out after 3 long years. Scissors and knives are nothing new for Jungkook. "It's going to be painful". Jungkook looked Taehyung one last time and he made a cut on his leg. Taehyung endured the pain while tears ran down, clenching teeth and fist, closed his eyes.

Jungkook took the chip out and examined it. He cleaned the wound and wrapped a bandage around Taehyung's leg, made him have a painkiller and took back to Jungkook's room carrying him in his arms. "Why are you take me here? Do you wanna continue where we stopped before?" Taehyung looked Jungkook shockingly. For some reason it made Jungkook smile. "No you fool, just take rest here for the time being." Jungkook put down Taehyung on bed and gave him a blanket. As he turned, Taehyung caught his hand and said, "thank you". Jungkook didn't respond and walked out of the room.

Jungkook took his laptop and searched everything about Bangtan group. No recent articles mentioned anything about Taehyung until he saw one that reported 'Bangtan group's eldest son Kim Taehyung passed away in a car crash.' Jungkook was so shocked seeing that. 'How can a family simply announce a fake death of their son? This is ridiculous.' As Jungkook kept digging, he saw an old photo of Taehyung.

' As Jungkook kept digging, he saw an old photo of Taehyung

'This is so unfair, why is his family so evil'. Jungkook could feel he is turning out to be Jimin. The sympathetic tone ran through his head as he saw what Taehyung said is actually true. He went to the room where he used to lock Taehyung. He felt an instant regret seeing the room so cold and dark, no bed, and there laid Yeontan.

As Jungkook went near him, he started barking and tried to bite him. He slowly calmed him down and took him in his arms. Taehyung woke up to Yeontan's barking. He immediately walked limping one leg to the other room. As he opened the door, he couldn't believe what he saw.

'It's been almost two months, I have never seen him smile'

'It's been almost two months, I have never seen him smile'. Taehyung felt a relief watching Jungkook play with Yeontan. Even though Yoongi bought Yeontan, he never played or even came near him. "Why did you get up? I asked you to take rest." Jungkook smiled again. Taehyung wondered what really changed Jungkook drastically for him to smile this sweetly.