•𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊•

_____________________________
『••✎••』

As I walk back into the house I notice that Matteo is in the kitchen drinking some water whilst on his phone. However I also notice that his hair is all messy like he's been messing with it a lot, his fists are bruised and bloody and... so is his shirt?

As soon as I noticed the blood on his shirt I instantly froze on the spot and my widened eyes just couldn't look away from the blood. Was it his? Was it someone else's?

The thought of him killing someone makes my breath hitch and my hands start to slightly tremble in fright.

"Aria?" I hear his deep, husky voice say my name almost emotionally but I didn't respond I just kept looking at the blood on his shirt.

"Aria" he repeats saying my name again sternly making my eyes snap up to meet his own emotionless hazel eyes.

I clear my throat and shakily ask "is that your blood?" to which he doesn't reply. He sighs and finishes the last of his water before putting his cup in the sink and slowly walking over to me.

Every step he takes closer to me, I take steps back trying to get away from him. Well I thought I would be able to get away from him but I just had to collide with a wall behind me stopping me from taking anymore steps backwards. Matteo comes close to me and leans down so we are face to face so I can feel his warm minty breath fanning my face. "No it's not my blood Aria, it's the blood of a man that deserves what happened to him." He doesn't even look regretful.

"B-but y-you killed him?" I say shrinking into myself whilst my eyes kept flicking to his top with the blood on it.

"Yes." He says simply making me cover my mouth in shock. Who is this man! "I-I don't want to be near you" I say shakily. "You- you're a murderer!" As soon as I say those words his eyes turn dark.

"Yes maybe I am a murderer Aria, but this man stole money from me just to carry on his sex trafficking business, this man raped 11 people 5 of them being kids. So yes I may be a murderer but I kill people that deserve it" after he says that he just walks off leaving me to my thoughts.

I don't want to stay in this place.

————————————————————————

It is now 10:39pm and I was meant to go down for dinner almost 3 hours ago but I just couldn't bring myself to go down there and face Matteo again. I can't believe I am in a house with a murderer. I mean yes what he said about what that man had done is unforgivable but just the thought of knowing that he killed someone makes me uncomfortable to know that he would be able to kill me anytime he wants.

The loud rumble of my stomach breaks me out of my thoughts, and I groan as I rub my stomach. 'I've managed to survive without eating for basically a whole day when I was living with Aaron so I should be fine', I think to myself as I slowly drift to sleep on my very comfy bed.

————————————————————————

I wake up to the sound of knocking on my door making me groan and mumble a "what" however the person on the other side of the door doesn't seem to hear me as they continue to knock, very loudly must I add.

I silently pray in my head that it's not Matteo because I don't really want to see him. "Aria it's Jonah! Open the door!" when I hear that it's just another one of Matteo's besties I sigh in relief. "What do you want!" I shout whilst stretching my body and slowly sit up.

"Breakfast is ready so come downstairs, oh and also Matteo wants you to go to his office when you have finished eating" I then hear his footsteps slowly fade away from the door.

Wait. Matteo wants me to meet him in his office! No thanks. But he might hurt me if I don't go. Ugh, I rub my eyes tiredly and slowly get out of bed. I look in the mirror and notice how bad my hair looks so I quickly fix my hair to make it look a bit neater before I open my door and walk out to go to the kitchen.

When I reach the kitchen I notice Jonah and Sam speaking to each other looking very serious but as soon as they realise I have entered Jonah instantly changes his facial expression to a happy one but Sam just stays emotionless like always.

"Ah hello gorgeous nice of you to join us! Come eat, there's some waffles on this plate here" Jonah says as he pushes a plate towards me as I sit on one of the stools. "Thank you" I say quietly and pick up my fork.

I put a piece of waffle in my mouth and decide to ask the guys who Matteo is. I swallow my mouthful and whilst keeping my gaze down I ask "Who is Matteo." And suddenly it's dead silent as Jonah suddenly stops speaking to Sam about going to a nightclub tonight. He chuckles "what do you mean Honey Bun?" I place my fork down and look at him and start playing around with my nails nervously.

"Yesterday Matteo was in the kitchen and his shirt was bloody and I asked him if it was his blood and he told me that it was someone else's and that he... he killed someone" I say, my eyes slightly filling up with tears.

Jonah's jaw dropped and even Sam's eyes widened a little bit. Jonah chuckles nervously before saying "Honey Bun it's not my place to tell you but you know we would never hurt you, right?" I look away from him and look back down at my plate.

"Do you guys kill people as well?" They don't reply which makes me a bit nervous. I don't want to assume but I'm guessing their silence is a yes.

"Aria.." Sam finally speaks up. I push my plate away from me and start to get down from my stool. "I've lost my appetite now, but thank you for breakfast"
I mutter but just as my feet landed on the floor I heard another familiar voice speak up.

"We are in a gang Aria and I am the leader of it" my jaw drops and my eyes widen as I hear what Matteo has just said.

"Damn I didn't think it would be today you would tell her" Noah says slapping his forehead.

。・:*˚:✧。
____________________________
-chapter complete-
👼

Well now Aria knows....
Thank you guys for 780k reads!!
I am so sorry for not updating in so long...
Also I know he told her that he was a gang leader in chapter 23 but I've deleted that part and decided he tells her in this chapter instead lol bc I thought it was better so don't be confused if you think she already knows, she only just found out in this chapter hahah

Just remember you guys are so loved and you all deserve the world <3
Love you all xxx