Flashbacks

Flashback One - Arguement between James/Lily and Sirius/Remus. Harry and Hermione will be 19 in this flashback.

Sirius: How could you become like this?

Remus: What about Harry, Hermione and Sherry? What will they think? 

James (Who's becoming his split personality known as William Birkin): NO ONE WILL KNOW PADFOOT, MOONEY! 

Harry & Hermione hear this. They gasp. They all see Harry & Hermione on the stairwell. 

Harry: I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TWO! FIRST, YOU HATE THAT I'M JOINING THE MARINES! BUT YOU NEVER HAD TIME FOR ME & HERMIONE! SIRIUS AND AMELIA ARE MORE OUR PARENTS THAN YOU TWO! YOU GOING TO THE SAME TO SHERRY?! 

Lily: Don't talk to your father like that Harry! 

Hermione jumps in to defend her twin. Harry nods in agreement for her to say her piece to their parents.

Hermione: Harry's right though Mom! You and Dad were too busy with your jobs to care for us! Me and Harry practically raised Sherry ourselves! 

End of Flashback One

Flashback Two - Jill & Sheva are out of the humvee and the humvee continues on. They don't see an IED hidden in the road. They drive forward and BOOM! 

Sheva: HARRY! 

Jill: HARRY!

Both Sheva & Jill run to their fallen comrade. 

Barry: REBECCA! HARRY NEEDS EVAC! 

Rebecca Chambers runs to them and puts Harry on a gurney. She takes him to the hospital. Later Harry wakes up to see him missing his right leg. Harry sighs deeply knowing he'll never walk again. Barry, his CO walks in.

Barry: Hey

Harry: Hey Captain.

Barry: We're going to fit you with a prosthetic leg. Get you walking on it and then send you home with a Purple Heart. I'm sorry man.

Harry: Its okay Barry. Its not your fault. 

Barry: I know. But as your Captain, I should've been able to detect that IED. 

End of Flashback Two