The Raccoon City Incident Truly Begins

Alice awakens in an Umbrella Medical Room. She puts on a robe and heads outside to see Raccoon City in ruins wondering what happened. She sees a Newspaper Article with the headline; 'The Dead Walk The Earth'....... She gets a shotgun out of an unlocked police car. She then heads into an apparel store to get clothes. After leaving the shop she mumbles to herself.

Alice: Now to see if there are any survivors.

Night

A trucker is driving along an empty highway. He eats a hamburger and listens to te radio.

Caller: Look man, I'm serious, ok? I saw this with my own eyes. 

Anchor: Oh, I believe you buddy, I believe you. Just tell us a story, tell us a story.

Caller: Ok, well it was last Friday Night - I was walking home from the bar....... This woman started coming towards me.........she was staggering, you know...... So I figured she was drunk.

Anchor: Whoa, whoa, whoa, ok. Tell us and  be honest now, how many drinks did you have?

Caller: No man, I barely had a buzz on. 

Anchor: Oh, c'mon!

Caller: No, just listen, alright? She got closer, I got a good look at her. You had to see her eyes, her nose.... Her whole face.......looks like it was rotting! 

Anchor: Ew...........

Caller: She looks  like corpse - like a walking corpse, man! 

Trucker: Heh. Sounds like my wife. 

Caller: I've never seen anything like it............ I haven't been able to sleep since that night.

Anchor: Alright, calm down, buddy, calm down. Just.... Hey. You gotta stay strong, ok? Don't give in to fear out there, right?

Caller: Yeah, well you got that right. If you freeze up around these things......they'll sink their teeth into you. I saw it attack somebody - The Radio goes into static.

Trucker: Come on......Just gettin' good. I need some sleep.

He closes his eyes for a second and at this very moment he runs down some girl. The trucker steps on the brake.

Trucker: Oh, shit! 

He stops and gets out of the truck.

Trucker: No............No..............No.........No.....What do I do...........? What am I gonna do......!?

Meanwhile the girl comes to life.