Ch. 1 Meeting my brother's friends

A/n: before I began with the story let me just say that I wanted to write this story because I feel like there are not a lot of readers x Kyo Kaneko stories but anyway here is a story that is going to have at least five chapters and that could at least be 5-6 or 7 mins. but yeah. anyway, let's get this thing started!! also sorry for no music this time I just forgot about it and I think that I will leave it be for now so then you guys could read without any music or could read with some music going of your choosing.

Ren:*knocks on door* Sis mom said to me to tell you that you are going to my school tomorrow.

y/n:*listens to Ren while typing story* okay but I thought I was still allowed to be home-schooled!?

Ren: *sigs* to be honest I thought so too because I know we are both thinking of what happened back in middle school but still she wanted you back in school and she said she wanted you to be just like me.

y/n: I know and I know it's not your fault she wanted this but I just wish she would like me just for who I am just like how she sees you as your person.

Ren: I know but I still want to try something for you which I wish for you to meet my friends. but only if she will let you come with me and only if you want to go with me okay?

y/n: yeah I will go with you but first, let me go to work then I will go with you to your friend's house okay?

Ren: Kay I'll leave you to get ready and in the main time I will ask her okay oh by the way if she allows you to go with then I will ask her for the same curfew as me which is not until 11 p.m.

y/n: Kay sounds good.

*time skip*

Ren: hey mom I was wondering if y.n can come with me once she is done working? because I wanted her to meet all of my friends.

Moma Zotto: look she can go but you will have to bring her back by 10:50 okay?

y/n: yeah but Mom you wanted me to be just like Ren right well then you have to allow me to have the same curfew and not to mention we would have to straight home after and not be able to be at his friend's house and by the time he leave to go back he would have to instantly be back home don't you think that would be just funny or weird to do that?

Moma Zotto: okay I see your point.

Ren: so that means she can be with me?

moma Zotto: yeah but please be back by 11.

both y/n and Ren: okay bye Mom!

*time skip to when y/n is at work*

Hex: hey y/n would you mind putting the creates of juice on the shelves and helping me put other things away and clean the shop up?

y/n: yeah sure thing!

y/n: I am done with putting everything away and ready to help with cleaning the shop Hex!

Hex: okay!

time skip to when you both are done with the cleaning.

*doorbell to the shop rings to indicate someone walked into the shop.*

Ren: *walks up to counter and cash register.* hey there sis so how is work treating you?

y/n huh? oh hey, there ren! Also, work is going well but why did you come here?

Ren: I wanted to see how my sis is doing.

y/n: oh okay but why is Aster here with you?

Aster: I wanted to know where you work silly.

y/n: oh well great seeing you both but I have work so please leave me to it.

Ren: y/n! don't be rude!

Y/N: yeah, yeah whatever papa Ren! (this is just a joke that I made up as an inside joke for the siblings lol so please do not make it weird you dirty-minded people please because that was not intended)

Ren: hey you know I hate it when you call me that!

*time skip after some chaos caused by Ren*

Kyo: welcome to my house y/n please make yourself comfortable or at least try to from the chaos the others will cause just like at the convenience store you work at.

y/n: Kay thanks for having me!

Kyo: no prob! besides the more the marryer.

y/n: anyway where did Ren and Aster go?

Kyo: either they went to see the others or go somewhere to just make out.

y/n: ugh Istg if they left to make out somewhere I will kill one of them someday or both of them.

Kyo: please do or don't I really could care less

y/n: you know I never mean it but you sound like you do. (please know I do not hate Ren nor Aster I love them because of the chaos that they cause but also just how funny they both are so just know that I do not hate any of them because they both are very lovely people. but anyway back to the story)

time skip after the band's practice and now at home. That is until the next day. 

now I am going to be ending this ch. bye until next time.