ch. 3 first day of school pt. 2

time skip to after the first period and on to 2nd hour English class!

Kyo: hey y/n would you like to walk with me to our English class with me so you are not lost?

y/n: yeah sure thing besides there sure is no dull moment with you around.

Kyo: Kay let's go! * thinks: wow why was that so cute when she said that!? WAIT STOP IT YOU ONLY MET YESTERDAY!* *also blushes*

y/n: hey Kyou are you good?

Kyo: huh uhh... yeah I am fine.

y/n: ok but are you sure? because your face is red.

Kyo: yeah I am fine! I just need to to the bathroom * thinks: why am I a nervous wreck all of a sudden?*

y/n: Kay but please hurry we do not want to be late to class!

Kyo: Kay just wait right there. 

time skip to being in English class

English teacher: today I am going to be putting everyone in pairs for this assignment and you will have 5 mins. to finish each station now then I will be choosing for you all once you hear your name please be with your partner.

English teacher: first names are Y/n and Kyo next is Selen and Maria along with Millie and Enna (sorry if I misspelled any names I say that because with some of them, you could spell their different ways and I would spell them a way that I would always see from a different person with the same name but it is spelled the same way or a different way it's always weird and confusing for me so sorry ahead of time)

time skip to when all of the names have been called and now the class is working on the project.

Kyo: okay so where should we start at?

y/n: I say that we start at the cack science most of the class is at the front and the sides of the room.

Kyo: okay fine by me.

y/n: Kay *gets up and walks to the back where the first poster is*

Kyo: the first thing is asking about betrayal and we need to put what it means and an example of one then the consequence or outcome of it.

y/n: Okay well the definition would be when someone "stabs" you in the back or told someone something that was not meant to be told would be both a good definition and example but the outcome would be the person that did betray someone would be in trouble while the other person is feeling hurt and betrayed at the same time.

Kyo: okay that was good but it also went dark quickly.

y/n: yeah sorry I always feel that way because of Mom.

Kyo: oh sorry to hear that.

y/n: oh well that's fine there really is no need to feel sorry for that because I am used to it at this point.

time skip to when the project is over

English teacher: okay everyone thanks for playing this little activity fame project today hope you all enjoyed but anyway this project is based on the crucible which we will learn about soon okay?

the bell rings for third hour which is home ec class.

y/n: I can't wait to relearn about the crucible because that's one of my favorite plays of all time! (a/n: I had to put the crucible in because it's true. also, my fave play of all time also I was a part of stage crew for the play and learned about it in English class.)

Kyo: really I never knew that you liked it! and are now relearning about it.

y/n: yeah but that was because I was on stage crew back for the drama club back in middle school.

Kyo: wait hold on pause really? you were a part of that and only in middle school? ( a/n: sorry just need to say it was not in middle school when I did it. It was my sophomore year in high school anyway back to the story.)

y/n: yeah really!

Kyo: wow I was not expecting that! *blushes* *thinks: woah not only is she sweet and caring but also awesome for being in the drama club and being in a big play as that?! wow never saw that even coming!*

y/n: yo! Kyo you good?

Kyo: huh yeah why do you a-ask? *thinks: why did I stutter?* *still blushes*

y/n: I ask because I am worried that you might have a cold or something.

Kyo: oh please there is no need to worry about me besides I do not have a cold!

y/n Oh okay! if you say so.

time skip to lunch because why not

Kyo: hey you Ren I was just hoping to talk to you for a moment.

Ren: yeah sure dude what is it?

Kyo: I was hoping you could help me understand why my heart races when I am near your sister.

Ren: huh?! Kyo this is huge dude and don't worry it's probably a sign of you liking her. as in more than friend.

a/n: that will be the end of that chapter until next time bye. until the journey continues. ( lol just had to put the last part in) but anyway bye until next time.