ch. 2 The first day of school

a/n: heads up this is going to be a very short ch. but still, I do hope that you will still enjoy the story despite it being shorter than any of the other chapters from any of my other books just know that all of the books will be having some kind of slow update.

y/n: *alarm goes off* ugh I do not want to go!

Ren: hey sis wake up it's time to get ready for school!

y/n: I am up and about to be read so please wait!

Ren: okay but please hurry or else we will be late!

y/n: Kay *gets up to get ready for school and in the uniform* ugh I hate the uniform!

Ren: I know you do but please just bear with it for now.

y/n: yeah Okay!

time skip to when you're at school

Kyo: hey there you too! so what do you have y/n?!

y/n: umm... 1a is my class why?

Kyo: I was just wondering because we could have the same class and turns out we do have the same class.

y/n: cool! I can not wait then! at least I know someone in my class.

time skip to when they are in class

Teacher: *walks into class* now students please settle down! because we have a new student. you may come in now! * turns to look at the door.*

y/n: kay*opens the door* Hi there everyone my name is Y/n Zotto and I hope to be friends with you all so please take good care of me!

everyone:  *shouts and cheers because of the new student and of how nice she is*

Teacher: okay ms. Zotto please go take a seat next to Mr. Kaneko. Mr. Kaneko, please raise your hand.

Kyo: * raises hand up* Hey you did great seatmate

y/n: thanks for the complement.

Kyo: no prob! besides your cool and if you want to later for lunch you could hangout with me and Ren's friends like last time.

y/n: yeah sounds great!

a/n: I am now ending the chapter there bye for now!

Kyo Kaneko x reader (My friend's sister)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara