ch. 4 The first day of school pt.3

a/n: I know that I put some stuff down from when someone is being depressed and all of that but please if you do feel that way and you find this story and it just makes it worse or if you got over being depressed and got triggered by this then please just skip it or read a different kind of story or just ask me to write a different but yet safer version and I will try my best to do so. please and thank you for reading this little note before reading the actual story.

Kyo: wait you think that I like her more than a friend?

Ren: well yeah it's just from the way you look at her but also from what you said about how your heart speeds up when you're near her also I am going to guess that you blush at every action she does.

Kyo: well yeah I do! wait you might be right I do have feelings about her so then what should I do?

Ren: well if anything I think that you should wait on telling her anything because of what her school bully did to her back in middle school plus she will think that someone had put you up to it just to make fun of her and hurt her feelings.

Kyo: Kay and I never knew that she was being bullied at her old school that must have been hard on both you and her.

Ren: yeah it was because back then she would never eat anything she would also stay in her room and never come out. but until recently she found a way out of being depressed and that was by writing stories on Wattpad based on her life. and it's also thanks to you that she is happy once more because her smile is different when you're around her kyo. her's is much brighter.

Kyo: you think I make her more happy than you do?

Ren: yeah I think so and judging from the way she looks at you I can tell she is different than what she was back in middle school and it's all thanks to you Kyo. but you should tell her soon how you feel and make sure you do not hold back okay?

Kyo: Kay I promise bro.

Ren: Okay now let's return before any of them suspect anything.

Kyo: yeah your right.

time skip to when they are back at the table.

Kyo: yo! hi, there you all the kings of chaos has returned.

y/n: yo! welcome back and bro what did you talk about with Kyo?

Ren: huh it was nothing but band prep for the battle of the bands later this month.

y/n: oh okay cool glad that it was another about my past otherwise I would have been pissed off if you said anything okay?

Ren: okay gosh! *sweat drop*

y/n glad that was settled!

Kyo: *thinks: remind me to never make her mad* yeah I can not wait for the battle of the bands later this month. would you like to once with us y/n?

y/n: yeah I would but I would need to ask Mom first.

Ren: Kay me and you both will sis so then you could go out and be a normal teenager for once in your life.

y/n: okay that was so uncalled for Ren calling me a not so normal teenager when I am a normal teenager.

Aster: Ren Stop gaslighting your sister other wise she will try and fight you like last time.

Kyo: wait what happen last time they fought?

Ren: uhh... let's not talk about that.

Kyo: oh come on man I want to know now.

aya: yeah Ren what happened the last time?

Ren: like I said let's not talk about it.

time skip to when lunch was over and how the group kept bugging the Zotto siblings about the last fight that they ever had. also to when they are now in gym class.

Kyo: hey, yo! Y/n over her!

y/n: coming! *runs over to Kyo* so what's up?

Kyo: I was wondering if you wanted to play dodgeball with me and a few other classmates.

y/n: yeah sure that's fine by me as long it's cool with them.

Kyo: okay hey guys is it cool if y/n plays with us?

classmate1: yeah fine by me!

classmate2: yeah I'm cool with it!

classmate3: yeah besides we needed another player anyway.

Kyo: thanks, you guys!

y/n: yeah thanks!

time skip back to the homeroom.

homeroom teacher: welcome back class hope you all had a good day so far and hope for it to continue in this class but anyway today we will be learning about fractions and how to use a little bit of trigonometry (sorry for misspelling that)

Everyone: ugh! and okay.

time skip to when class is over and everyone is on their way home

y/n: hey Ren?

Ren: yeah? what is it?

y/n I am just letting you know that I have to go to work here soon so I was kind of hoping you could just walk me there instead of walking home with me.

ren: yeah sure thing sis. do you want me to tell Mom for you?

y/n: yeah if you don't mind telling Mom for me.

Ren: no not at all sis.

A/n: that will be it for this ch. hope you all enjoy until next time bye!