Chapter 1: Our Love will Last Through all Life Times

It all started on that faithful day. The day the Second Came. The day war waged on the Seelie kin. Her people yet cursed with becoming shell's, husks of their former glory and yet... She stayed the same unlike the rest. The heavens tossed her and her Seelie kin to the side as If they were never cared for. Many days past. Her wounds struggled to heal her blood ,Turing into rivers and ponds where the lilies grow. Where ever she halted to take rest, Moonlike violet flowers would appear right after. After days she reach a new land ruled over by the Gods of Wisdom. She even met them, as the Scarlet King agreed to share his throne with both Rukkhadevata and herself... Nabu Malikata. She had never felt so happy...

--------------------------------------------------------

Knock, Knock, Knock. The blazing desert sun gleamed over the temple. The sand storms died down as the scorpions came out of their hiding. The few cool breezes weren't enough to cool a person down but it did help to last the everlasting heat of the Red Sands

He heard the knocks on the door. "Who could It be at this time of day? The sun is still so bright and at its peak." his golden eyes looked up from the scroll to the door.

"You may enter."

He granted permission for the person to enter. Only to see the Goddess of Flowers herself enter, Nabu Malikata.

"Deshret! The construction is finally finished!" A beautiful Light blonde exclaimed happily, her magenta eyes sparkled in the day light. It was finally finished, Ay-Khanoum. The City of the Jinn.

The silver-haired male looked up from his scroll to the excited goddess, His golden eyes meeting her Magenta

"Is it done already Nabu? That was indeed quite fast, well then how abut we go check it out for ourselves?"

His heart rushed when he saw her, even if he saw her everyday. She was so precious, even with her excitement. From this his smile was warm... Nabu Malikata really was a beam of sunshine in this cruel world. The only person who'd really get this side of him, even if he disliked showing it. He had met her a while back, she was wounded and hurt... yet. Still where ever she stepped these beautiful Moon-Like flowers would grow. She called them Padisarahs. Though... Non of them could even compare to the Mistress of Dreams herself.

"Yes! Let's go then, Deshret!"

The smile on her face never seem to fade, as if it was always going to be there. Her smile was brighter then the desert sun, it really was a joy to look at. No matter the day, or the mood. When he first saw her it was as if Barbatos just shot him with an arrow him being the happy-go-lucky god he is. Yet it felt like his heart started pumping faster, even if his expression never show'd it.

He got up from his seat and headed towards his goddess, and offered for her to take his hand. In return she smiled warmly and grabbed his hand. Her hand was so warm... He could honestly hold it forever. He smiled softly from her touch, He never wanted to let go of her. Ever.

"We shall go now then"

A small genuine smile curved on his lips, he could only smiled when she was around. He smiled even bigger when she nodded with excitement and pulled him out of the room.

--------------------------------------------------------

They finally arrived in the city. It was still quite bright but that wouldn't ruin it. The Jinn bustled around on the city streets. They were excited, they got to see their lord again.

Flowers bloomed everywhere, streams flowed through alike. It truly was the perfect city for elemental beings such as the Jinn.