💜🩵UPDATE NOTE🩵💜

Hello everyone! The new TCG card Vourukasha's Glow (Artifact equipment card) Revealed that ย๒คภ had pink hair and not blonde as shown in some of the hoyofair arts. So I am here to say and explain that her appearance will be changed in this, and in the following chapters her appearance with be changed from blonde hair and magenta eyes to pink hair and blue eyes. I forgot to post this before releasing chapter 6 so sorry for in inconvenience!

Most chapters are missing the Word Counts and Chapter Notes due to the fact I always forget to add them because I mainly post on Ao3. So here they are!

Chapter 1 Word Count: 1812

Chapter 2 Word Count: 2991

Chapter 3 Word Count: 2199
Chapter 3 Notes: Guess who had writer's block for 2 weeks straight, on top of studying for school that's starting back up! Yep its me DX. Srry of the delay but I became quite busy so I wasn't able to write. So I wrote this while on vacation! Not a lot of notes this time <3 Now that school is starting back up the updates will come a bit slower (if I'm even able to write) but I will update it even if I have to force myself at 3 am to write! Thanks so much for the support! Ily guys <3333

Chapter 4 Word Count: 2734
Chapter 4 Notes: I Just had the worst writers block known to the human life omg. I'm extremely sorry it took me 2 months just to write chapter 4 DX!!! With sports, planning school events, and essays and piles of math homework todo I feel exhausted. And my creative juices flow out of my brain just. like. that. Anyways- since now my life has become slightly less hectic. Is should be able to post more often! (Yayy!) New chapters should come about every 3days-10days depending on what I feel. Thank you all for so much support on my little fanfiction here on Ao3 (and Wattpad). Anyway Thank you soooo much for reading the latest chapter of To be Reborn to Meet Once Again! (RMOA for short!)

Chapter 5 Word Count: 2046
Chapter 5 Notes: Hi Guys! I hope you've liked the latest chapter! Nothing much to say but I love writing these for you guys! Sadly my mind had been a bit un-motivated but once I find something that inspires me chapters will definitely come flying <3 Thank you all so much for reading RMOA!

Chapter 6 Word Count: 2356
Chapter 6 Notes: Thank you so very much for reading this chapter of RMOA! I will try to make updates come out faster for you guys to enjoy, but for now Happy New Year! I hope you continue to enjoy the chapters to come.
-Kana_Yuri

Thanks for reading this chapter note! This fic was actually originally only going to be available on Ao3 but I decided to post it on here too! Thank you all so much for the support and I promise from now on both Ao3 and Wattpad will get their updates on the same date same-ish time! Kana_Yuri, off.