Simp rants

This is a general rant. I won't cover the separate fandoms because it's going to be the same explanation.

PLEASE STOP, CRAZY FANGIRLS AND FANBOYS!! I DON'T MIND IF YOU'RE SIMPING AS LONG AS IT'S NOT AN UNHEALTHY OBSESSION!

JUST PLZ DON'T MAKE A MARY SUE OC INSERT, IT'S ANNOYING! 😭

Sorry for getting so heated, it's just annoying to deal with it.

I'm not saying you can't simp at all, just don't make it an unhealthy obsession and don't push your simping onto anyone else.

It's okay to tell a friend you simp for a character, but please don't make EVERYTHING about that one character and don't make inappropriate things.

I'll admit, I've made those mistakes in the past, but now I realize that's wrong. I admit, I give my favorite characters more time in stories, art, ect. than most characters, especially if they're main characters, but I still do my best to give them almost equal amounts of time.

It's not ALL about your favorite characters, all characters are great in their own way.

An example I'll make of what to do is my MHA story about Koda and Izuku. They get the most time because they're the main characters, but there's still other characters that appear and they're just as important to the story, examples are Eri, Uraraka, Mineta, and Sato.

I'll admit I've made some Mary Sue simp OCs in the past, but now I've modified them so they're not too overpowered and Mary Sue-ish, I guess.

My example: my MHA OC, Azuki Sakura, my Warriors OC, Riverbrooke(star), and my YouTube fursona (yes, fursona, I'm a furry, fight me), Luna.

Azuki used to be the best, even able to beat Deku, but now I've made it so that at least half of class 1A could beat her bc honestly, her wolf quirk isn't very strong, but she's very quick and clever.

Riverbrooke used to be stronger than Scourge bc she has a crush on him, but I dialed her strength back and now she's only around the same strength as Whitestorm.

As for Luna, she was even more OP. She was stronger than any character COMBINED. Immune to sickness, immune to certain temperatures, all elementals, you name it, she could do it. Now, she CAN still do that, but to a limit. She does have two weaknesses, if she gets injured, it weakens her powers and the only way to fully kill her is by drowning her bc she can't swim.

My point is, no OPs and please don't be or create a crazy fangirl or fanboy.