The Beginnings of this adventure

"And then, Atlas shrugged." I said, ending my summary of the book Az had found.

"Woah! That's really cool, I can't wait to read it!" Az said, excitedly running off with the book he'd found in the dump, 'Atlas Shrugged', which I obviously knew nothing about besides it being somewhat about economics.

"He'll have an economically good time reading that, especially after he realizes I lied about the whole story." I said to Frisk, who was currently trying their best not to scare the butterfly off the bush as they tried to catch it.

I smelled the crisp and damp cave air, enjoying how silent the underground was compared to the surface, when looking back, while the underground is considered a prison by many, I find it to be a paradise, especially because of the stark lack of annoying humans, with two, well one, exception.

Frisk stopped trying to capture the butterfly, poking me in the side and pointing at their face, mimicking the frown I'd grown at that last snippet of thought.

"Just being self-defeating, nothing I haven't done before" I say, trying to wave them off, at which their frown deepens and they sign out, "Don't do that! We've talked about this, idiot."

I smiled at that, feigning hurt as I collapsed with a hand on my chest.

Frisk jumped me as soon as I hit the ground, tickling me relentlessly as I giggled and rolled around in a mock attempt at getting them off me, suddenly grabbing them and picking them up, slinging them over my shoulder and running off with them.

You heard a squeal as Frisk fought to be put down, giggling, you tossed them into a snow poff. Full on laughing now, doubled over and clutching my stomach, I pointed at Frisk as they pouted. Though as soon as I turned around, I felt a snowball hit the back of my head.

"Oh it is on." I said slowly, shaking my green hood and hair as to get the snow out before it messed my hair up.

As I turned around, the sight before me was slightly different than what I had expected, Frisk was now standing, snow in their hair, a few feet taller, now being around my age, 22, and looking definitely more feminine than I'd known them to be, also ditching the stripes in favor a purple hoodie.

"What the hell, who're you and what'd you do to Chara." The Frisk copycat pointed at me, eyes glowing yellow as they summoned a magic yellow, IS THAT A FUCKING CHAINSAW?

"I don't know what you did to Frisk, but summoning a weapon on someone you've just met does feel a little harsh." I said, summoning a plasma red knife in my hand, and getting into a stance I'm all too familiar with.

The taller Frisk seemed to loosen up at the name drop, putting away the chainsaw, and putting out her hand to shake mine with.

I stayed on guard, opting for instead a fist bump as I began running through my options for what might be happening.

As I'm thinking over the situation, the world started, shaking, snapping me out of my thoughts immediately as I stumbled, immediately looking around to gain my bearings, noticing Frisk(2) doing the same thing.

"Well hello there you two!" A disembodied voice echoed throughout the quaking surroundings.

Immediately summoning my magic once again, and locking eyes with Frisk to see if she'd heard that as well. I looked around to try and find the source of the voice.

Eventually my eyes landed upon a form standing out in the snowy forests, it seemed to be that of another human, just with distorted skin and hair colors.

Pointing them out to Frisk-a-like, we both turned to face the figure, hearing the golden chainsaw rev, I summoned a knife and threw it at the figure.

The figure dodged and lunged at us, only backing off when realizing that charging a chainsaw head on was pretty stupid.