Chapter 2

Warning this story has: Gradient Joe x Mime, Bugbo x Gerbo (may or may not be one-sided), Flippy x Hoppo, Flippy x Nutty, Fliqpy x Nutty, Cuddles x Flaky, multifandom, light swearing, violence and injury, implied prostitution, referenced torture, AU

(this takes place before A familiar foe)

Nobody's POV

It was a cold windy night and the entire town, including Bugbo's friends were asleep in their cozy beds. However, high up on Mount Bobo it was anything but. Mount Bobo was very tall and steep, being around 33,000 feet and the top simply a seemingly endless plain of yellow grass. It's population is a mere lone soul living a lonely and vindictive life. His home is a refurbished shack, a neon light to inform any travelers that this was his evil lair and to beware of this spooky place. Something else to note is the strange green goo leaking out of the neon sign, but nobody really knows what it is, not that many people visit here at all to theorize. Mount Bobo is the tallest mountain on globe, being incredibly risky to climb with all the issues climbing the second tallest mountain multiplied. Plus there's no point in climbing the mountain anyway since you risk your life just to see some yellow fields. It was so unvisited there wasn't even a image of the top of Mount Bobo on google globe.

Thomas Flyswatter, the only person to climb all of Mount Bobo and live there was pacing in his lair. As you can see he was very frustrated. "Grrr...that wretched Bugbo and his bug friends still liveth! I'm sick of having to wait for Amazon to ship me my custom made helicopter so I can finally complete my plan." Thomas exclaimed with anger before looking towards his big monitor mounted on the wall. He switched the screen to a scene showing Bugbo sleeping and glared at the image with hate. Thomas presses his face near the monitor. "You. You humiliated me, now I'm gonna humiliate you one way or another." He declared, growling really loudly at the last few words. Then his voice took on a more questioning tone as he asked "But how oh how will I do that, what form of exceptionally painful torment I will put you through bug?" Then Thomas gets a truly diabolical idea. Thomas didn't really care for Bugbo's friend group, he just wanted to see Bugbo die, but what if he could use Bugbo's friends to make Bugbo suffer while Thomas waited for his helicopter to ship. "I know, I'll tear apart Bugbo's friend group so that Bugbo would feel completely miserable in his final moments!"

Thomas villainously cackled in his lair, marveling at his genius idea. "And I know just how to do it! Thomas runs over to a storage closet and throws a bunch of random items behind his back that blocked his path from what he was looking for. Thomas finally pulls out a simple deck of Uno cards. No these cards weren't cursed or anything special like that. Just some average Uno cards you'd use to pass the time. But the raw internal power of these cards could move mountains and drop them on your private parts (for Thomas's case, dropped on his private flyswatter). People would feud over the game no matter that its just a game and god forbid someone cheat, it even led to some people getting murdered over it. It was perfect, but there was one problem. Thomas was well aware that Bugbo would diffidently know something was up if a pack of Uno cards were to just appear in front of his door step, so he couldn't send to Uno cards to him. Then Thomas decides to look at each of Bugbo's friends sleeping through his secret cameras. 

"The radial gradient man is much too clever and the grasshopper barely is around the others...that only leaves the spider. And lucky for me he is one the most dumbest people to live in that ugly town, which is a feat considering all of the buffoons living there." Thomas made up his mind, he was going to send the uno cards to Gerbo, and being a fool will share the cards with his friends. Now all Thomas had to do was send the cards. He wrapped the cards in a strong rubber band and wrote on a post-it note "Please send to Gerbo" Thomas gently tucked the post-it note under the rubber band. He then walks out of his house and near the edge of Mount Bobo where the town Bugbo lived in could all be seen in it's beauty. Thomas however thought it was disgusting since Bugbo lived there. He chucked the uno cards towards the town. He knew someone wasn't gonna steal the cards because most of the people who lived in that town were nice people, unless those trash panda twins found it first his plan was safe. "Well time to watch my plan unfold, tomorrow will be so much fun!"