Normal Morning For Hitachiin's Brothers[1]

Chapter 1
Normal Morning For Hitachiin's Brother -✓-

The triplets were sleeping in their shared bedroom but Kuguri sleep on the floor since he didn't want to get involved with Kaoru and Hikaru's act in the middle of the night. Their parents already scold him to sleep on the bed but he said and I repeat

"If I don't get my own bed, I am still sleeping on the floor"

But sometimes Kaoru and Hikaru will drag him and sleep on the bed in the middle of them while hugging each other.

"KAORU, HIKARU, NAOYASU! WAKE UP BEFORE NII-SAMA GET MAD!" Kawanishi shout from the bottom of the stairs since the door is lock by them. Kinoshita and Kawanishi were stay over at there since their schools are on break because of particular reasons but let me tell you what happened.

For Karasuno, Nishinoya and Tanaka 'accidentally' broke the water pipe caused the school to flood. The school need to be clean for at least 9 days since all of the buildings are damaged by that.

For Shiratorizawa, they are having exam and their principal give them study week for them to study without going out from their dorm or house. It's also because snakes from science lab missed and wandered around the school grounds making it's dangerous for the students to walk around.

Few minutes after, the triplets finally get up and going downstairs, they are wearing school uniform but Kuguri just wearing his jersey and jacket since Nohebi having practice match with Nekoma today.

"Poor you need to study" Kawanishi said smirking at Kaoru and Hikaru which the two let their tongue out. "Taichi, stop disturbing them" Kinoshita said knocking Kawanishi's head with a little force but it's still hurt. "Owwww nii-sama, I am your twin! How mean" Kawanishi rub his head slightly give tongue at Kinoshita.

"You aren't" Kinoshita answer shortly before smacking Kawanishi once more. Naoyasu just sipping on his tea while watching his older brothers' behavior.

-------Info time!-------
| Kinoshita was born two months
| earlier than the date he supposed to
| be born meanwhile Kawanishi are
| born two months later on the same
| date but different months.
-------------------

"Young master Kaoru, young master Hikaru, it's time for you to go to school" the maid said bowing down a little, the two then wake up but before then went to their ride, they did something we all expect.

"Goodbye, my lovely Nao" Kaoru said while kissing Kuguri's right cheek smiling. "Goodbye, Nao-kun~" Hikaru said in the same time as Hikaru along with a kiss in Kuguri's left cheek. Kinoshita and Kawanishi just sigh at their brothers behavior towards their youngest brother. Well, it is Brotherly Love after all.

The two then making their way to their ride leaving Kuguri with the same blank face he has but we can see annoyance in his eyes as the two walking in front of him. "I will kill them one day" Kuguri said clenched his fists as we can see his eyes were full of annoyance.

"You will lose your other half- or quarter? I don't know" Kawanishi said thinking of which word would suit better but as he found the correct word, Kuguri already make his way to his school by then. "He never stay and listen when I want to talk to him" Kawanishi pout at this but still smiling somewhat, he would miss it if Kuguri stop doing that.

At Ouran
Music room#3

All of the Host club members had been called by Tamaki since he want to hold morning meeting about today's activity. "It's weird for Tama-chan to hold meeting so early in the morning" Honey said holding his bunny while sitting and enjoy some pancake Mori brought for him.

"Maybe he think of another stupid plan" Kyoya said as he repaired his glasses position. The first thing they need to do so early in the morning was waiting for their club president to come and had meeting. But some of them were glad they don't need to go to class so early and got some excuse to being late for class.

The door burst open showing the so call 'king' while holding a red rose in his hand. "Why are you holding a rose, Tamaki-senpai?" Ask Haruki steal a glance at the Rose then focus her attention at Tamaki. "This rose, Haruhi my dear is from a customer" Tamaki said in the same tone as always but the Rose was snatched by Kyoya as he put the Rose down on the table.

"You better had a good reason for calling us here"
"Mommy! Don't be that mad at daddy!"
"Sir, why are-"
"-you calling us here?"

Tamaki smile brightly as the two ask not because of the question but because of the voice tone. When Kyoya ask, it's full of madness but when Kaoru and Hikaru ask, it's only full with curiosity.

"Good question! Host club actually will hold another kind of events!"
"Why am I not informed by this?"
"Because I just get the permission this morning!"
"Since when you asking for permission??"
"What kind of events?"

Now, everyone were curious by what kind of events it will be since their events usually about something unimportant or 'normal' kind of events. Tamaki smile again as he can see the curiousity in the room.

"Host club will do a week without any kind of themes!"

The roomwas filled with silent once he announced it, lots of them had blank face as they heard what kind of events it is. "Boss, that is-" "-super lame" The 'twins' exclaimed it as they shared the same blank face as everyone else.

"Eh!"
"Tama-chan, what so special about that?"
"Because we never hold a day without any themes!"
"We actually have"

Kyoya said showing Tamaki the club's callendar with an angry but still cool face on. Tamaki take the callendar and check it, they indeed had doing it tons of time before. "THEN WE ARE DOING SOMETHING ELSE!" He shouted as he throw the callendar away, he then walk to Kaoru and Hikaru as he holding the two shoulder.

"Mori, Tama-chan is acting weird again" Honey said as he pointed at Tamaki while staring at Mori. Mori can only nodded as he agreed with Honey's statement. Haruhi sighing as she can feel something bad will happen today.

"What is it, Boss?" The 'twins' ask in unison as they stare at Tamaki who's face full of eager. "WE ARE DOING!!!!!!!!!"

There was a long pause between the sentence which making Kyoya more annoyed in every minutes or seconds he waited for the answer. "WE ARE DOING LAW ENFORCEMENT!" Tamaki shout as he point his index finger out. "Aren't we already did that theme?" Ask Haruhi with questioning face as he titled his head.

"Yes but we got disturb by someone!" Tamaki said as he point his index finger out again but others still didn't know where's he point it at. "Well, that's true but for now, let's go back to the class. We are 10 minutes late already" Kyoya said glaring at Tamaki as he said '10 minutes late'.

At Hitachiin's

Kinoshita was sitting on a big couch while reading a book and drinking his tea. Kawanishi was in front of him doing something on his phone, Kinoshita look at the clock but then he remember something.

"Did we mention to Kaoru and Hikaru that Nao will come pick them up?" Kinoshita ask as he sipping his tea, putting it back to it's place.

"Nope but let them be, it's not like they are doing anything weird at school" Kawanishi said not remove his eyesight from his phone since he knew those two little brothers of his will surely be in some weird club and that's not weird at all.

"I am afraid Nao will think it's weird"
"Let him, that guy need to be more social"
"Says the one who avoid others"
"Says the one who his team forget about him"

Kinoshita close his book and staring at Kawanishi with smiling face and his eyes close but Kawanishi could still feel his brother's stare on him.

To be continue....