Back To Home

Chapter 3
Back To Home

The triplets are now in their limousine on their way back home, Kuguri had manage to drag the two away from there but he had made a crazy promise to Tamaki Suoh. He heavily sigh as he remember what promise had he made with the 'king' of the host club, he couldn't help but to sigh again.

Kaoru and Hikaru just stare at their younger brother who already sigh more than they can remember how many. "Mom always said, if you sigh and frown too much" "you will end up looking old!" Kuguri glared at Kaoru as he said the last words. Somehow he felt like Kaoru was teasing him.

Kuguri again sigh heavily than before, he can't believe he get trick by someone who had a brain as big as his teammates. What had happened to him and Tamaki? What is the promise they made? Well... It's a troublesome promise I need to tell you

-🕊️Few Minutes Ago🕊️-

"Kaoru, Hikaru, let's go" Kuguri said as he about to hold his brothers' collar but before he can even touch it, Tamaki had stand in between them. He was smiling in the same time he staring at Kuguri, Kuguri just look at him before trying to get away from the blonde male but Tamaki manage to block his way.

"My apologies for the trouble but you can't take them yet, we still have few hours of club time" Tamaki said smiling happily, he would just let them go but Kyoya would scold him for doing so.

"Sorry but our family had order us to be back earlier than usual" Kuguri said glaring at Tamaki with manners. Yes, he is a salty one but his mother and grandmother still teach him to show some manners and be polite to the older one.

Tamaki stand in front of Kuguri smiling, Kuguri tried to walking away with Kaoru and Hikaru but Mori and Honey had block their way. Kuguri glare at Tamaki with frustration face, Tamaki back up a little scare by the glare but still standing in front of Kuguri.

"You can't go yet"
"What if I want to?"
"Then let's create a deal!"
"What kind?"

Kuguri ask tilted his head as he cross his arms, Tamaki smirk at him with a brilliant idea but as we know, it never a good one in the 'victim' situation. Honey from behind playing a little drum to make dramatic sound as Tamaki announced what is the deal.

"You need to come again tomorrow and be a host for tomorrow!"

Kuguri stare at him disbelief meanwhile the guests are all scream with excitement in their voice when they heard it. Kaoru and Hikaru's eyes start to get sparkle when they heard it, they want to spend more time with Kuguri from what I see. Kuguri on the other hand don't want to spend more time with his brothers since they are annoying to him.

"If I don't want to?" Kuguri ask crossed his arms at chest level while looking at Tamaki in front of him. Tamaki smile at the words getting more closer to him "You need t-" "then you can't bring them home" Kyoya interrupting Tamaki's words by given another kind of answer.

Kuguri sigh again thinking which should he take, coming again tomorrow or wait for them to finish the club activities... But then he remember Kinoshita and their mother were the one who ask them to be home early, just imagine about it terrified him so much.

'Better come again tomorrow than making mother and nii-sama wait" Kuguri thought to himself, he then steal a glance at Tamaki before answering "I will come again tomorrow"

Tamaki smile brightly as he hug Kuguri tightly "LET ME GOOO!!"

-🕊️End of flashback🕊️-

Kuguri lend backwards as he sighing again, he can't believe he become that dumb to accept that kind of request. Well, as long as he didn't get yell for taking his brothers home from school too late.

As they arrive at their mansion, it's seem like Kinoshita and Kawanishi already wait for them at the front door with few maids and butlers. Kawanishi raise his hand a little point his index finger towards the triplets. The maids and butlers nod as they take their bags then put them inside the mansion.

"We will have dinner together tonight, all of us, make sure to wear your best outfit tonight" Kinoshita said staring at his brothers, he is already in a suit meanwhile Kawanishi still in his daily outfit. The triplets look at each other before look back at their older brothers "don't worry, only mom and dad will be there" Kawanishi said going back inside the house.

Kinoshita smile but it almost look like smirk to them making his way back into the house leaving the three outside the house. The triplets stay in silence for at least 4 minutes before looking at each other again.

"What happened today?" Ask Kaoru and Hikaru in the same time staring at Kuguri. Kuguri raise his shoulders since he had no idea what had happened that day. There's nothing big happened or anything, so why their parents having dinner with them?

Usually their parents will coming home a little late than the brothers making them to eat earlier than them. They only eat with them if they coming home early or they had something to said.