Can I Not?

Chapter 1
Can I Not?

Kuguri is on his way to Ouran, he is still wearing his team's jacket and all because he didn't get a chance to change clothes into a descend one. His driver had told him that he need to go and pick Kaoru and Hikaru from their school.

He want to say that he doesn't want to but sadly, it's an order from Hisashi so he need to follow. If he need to choose between all of his brothers which one is more scary, he would say honestly it's Kinoshita. He doesn't know why but he always scared when Kinoshita stare or glare at somebody or even himself.

He even make a side-note, 'never make Nii-sama mad'

Few more minutes of driving and Kuguri is lose in his own thoughts. He open one of his eyes as he feel his ride had stop. He look outside and saw pink building and lots of tree, he then close his eyes back mumbling to himself "this is just dream, it's not real, there's no school like this..."

"Youngest master, this is Ouran Academy" the driver said from outside of the limousine, the window was open so Kuguri can heard clearly what the driver just said. "Do I really need to enter that building and search for my idiotic brothers...." Kuguri ask almost sound like he want to go back to his own world. The driver turn towards him and nod at his statement, the driver almost as emotionless as Kuguri when he work.

"Yes, youngest master. Young master Kaoru and Young master Hikaru didn't pick up their phone when I called few minutes ago to inform about your arrival" The driver said as he open back his phone, Kuguri steal a glance at the screen and saw his idiotic brothers didn't pick it up. He sigh as he rest his head on his hand, the driver knew what that mean since Kuguri isn't a type to talk a lot.

"If I am correct, they will be at outdoor garden" the driver said, Kuguri raise his eyebrow as he heard outdoor garden. "Sorry, youngest master but I don't know where's it" He continue to said as he bow down a little, Kuguri raise his hand which make the driver stand straight again.

"I will search it myself, Suzunami-san" Kuguri said, the driver stiff up a little when he heard Kuguri call his name out loud. He immediately open the door for Kuguri, Kuguri nod at him walking inside the Ouran with his gym bag since he didn't trust his bag inside the limousine without him.

"Go and drive around first, I will call you when I pick those idiots up Suzunami-san"
"As you wish, youngest master"

Kuguri sigh, even after few years of trying to make Suzunami at least say 'young master Nao' but it's never work. Suzunami still call him Youngest master for some reason, at least Suzunami let him call him with respect.

««‹♥›»»

Kuguri continue to walk around the school ground, he still didn't found where's his brothers at. He then heard some girls talking to each other

"Did you heard? Host club is at outdoor garden today!"
"Really? Let's go!"
"I can't wait to watch Kaoru and Hikaru's brotherly love~"

Kuguri stop walking as he heard four words that he know well about his brothers

1. Kaoru
2. Hikaru
3. Brotherly love

Those words are the reason why he give up on being their triplet, even if the two first just their first name. Kuguri follow the girls silently without making any voice as he arrived to the place most likely the place were his triplet brothers at.

He then saw his brothers and two more guys wearing waiter suit while the other three are wearing Yukata? What kind of sick jokes are they doing out here in the middle of spring?

The girls then go over to the blonde boy who's also wearing waiter suit like Kaoru and Hikaru wear. He looks around and amazed by the beauty of the sight surrounding them but then he heard some girls fangirling.

He turn around and saw his brothers with their Brotherly Love act again. He sigh as he saw Kaoru kiss Hikaru's finger which make him lose lots of his nerve. He take off one of his shoe patiently but then he throw the shoe at Kaoru's back of the head.

The girls scream as the show hits Kaoru's back of the head as the others come towards him. The blonde guy also known as Tamaki stare at Kuguri who's making blank expression.

"You! Why did you throw shoe at my host!" He ask as he making dramatic face, Kyoya was standing behind him as he analyze Kuguri's figure up and down. "Kaoru-chan, you okay?" Ask Honey as he look at Kaoru, Haruhi was behind him as well as Mori.

"Ouch... Who throw th- NAO-CHAN?!" Kaoru's sentence were cut off by himself as he was shock from seeing who's the one who throw the shoe. At this point, Hikaru giggles because he know Kaoru can't mad at Kuguri because Kuguri always do that whenever Kaoru try to do something 'couple alike' to Hikaru.

"You know him?" Ask one of the girl, she take a look at Kuguri then blush a little because of how he look like. Kuguri sigh, 'even if I don't want to know them, they are still my other half' he thought to himself, he been wondering what did he do to be blood-related to them.

"Yes! He is-"
"Kaoru, Hikaru, Nii-sama said we will come home early. Clean your stuff and let's go"

Kuguri cut his sentence as he said that with again the same blank face as always. Tamaki look at him with amazed look, he then got an idea. He look at Kyoya with smiling face which Kyoya returned with a heavy sigh as he know what Tamaki had think of.

"Kaoru, Hikaru, who's he to you?" Kyoya ask as he push his glasses behind

"He is our younger brother! He is younger by 10 minutes for me and for 5 minutes for Hikaru" Said Kaoru smiling bright but the others take a moment to pause their movement except Kyoya and Mori, they still in their normal self but they also shock from it

"I THOUGHT YOU TWO WERE TWINS?" Tamaki shouted, he was surprised by the fact of they are actually triplets. Hikaru chuckles at their 'King' reaction meanwhile others still malfunctioning. The guests then come back to their sense but they wear curious face this time as they look at the triplets

[""Word"" meaning Kaoru and Hikaru talk in the same time]

"Is he also apart of your brotherly love?"
""Sadly, no"" "Of course, no"
"Do you want to be a host"
""Boss, he is going to another school not Ouran""
"Why?"
"None of your business"
"He is completely different from you"
"But Chi-chan also different from me, right Takashi?"
"Yes"
"He is also taller than both of you"
"He play-" "-volleybal"
"Don't tell others about my life"

Kuguri said as he give his two brothers a pinch on their cheeks, it's true he is slightly taller than them but he is still the youngest. Even if he is the youngest, he is also the second tallest in their siblings, the first tallest is Kawanishi followed by Kinoshita then lastly, Kaoru and Hikaru.

They think playing volleyball making their brothers taller than them but they don't seem to think it's bad for being shorter than their brothers.

""Hey! That's hurt!!"" The two said as they caressing their red cheek. Kuguri just sigh as the others stared in disbelief of what they just saw.

'Are they really triplets....'

To be continue...