First Day Of School- Chapter 3

I woke up before my alarm, at 5:30. I won't be able to go back to sleep so I decided to get ready early and watch tv until breakfast. I grabbed a set of clothes (picture on top/side) and headed into my bathroom. I undressed until I was nude and started my shower.

I stepped into the hot water and lathered my wet hair with my strawberry and lilac shampoo. I rinsed it out and washed my hair with the same scent of conditioner. I used my rose and cocoanut scented body wash and scrubbed all the sweat and dirt off my self from the previous day.

When I was done I rinsed my body and stepped out. I shut off the water and wrapped a towel around my body. I scrubbed my self dry until I was a pinkish color. I put on my clothes and blow-dried my hair. I straightened my hair and added a very neat waterfall braid. I quickly put on natural looking makeup and nude lipgloss.

I made my bed and got my books ready for the day. I sat on my bed and watched TV. I saw Harry Potter and The Goblet Of Fire was on. I'm a huge Harry Potter fan. I am practically in LOVE with Daniel Radcliffe. He is so hot!

My mom walked in to wake me up about an hour later and saw I was already awake and ready and smiled. "Why are you awake so early, my dear?" She asked.

"I woke up before my alarm. I knew I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep so I just got ready," I smiled towards my mom.

"Are you ready for your first day of American school? I hear that the high school you will be going to is a great school!" She smiled.

"I'm rather nervous, to be completely honest. I'm afraid that all the people there will judge me," I replied. She nodded.

"I'm trust William will look out for you, dearest," my mom weakly smiled. I rolled my eyes. She told me to be down at 7:30 for breakfast and left. I looked at the clock and saw it was only 7. I got up and rechecked my makeup. I put on my shoes. I felt pretty good on my appearance this morning.

After another half hour, Harry Potter had ended. I walked downstairs to the dining room and took my seat. I saw Matt there will a young boy. The boy flashed a smile and my a stretched out his hand towards me.

"Hello, I'm William. It's nice to finally meet you. You must be Elizabeth," he said politely. I smiled and shook his hand.

"I got by Elle or Liz, and it's nice to meet you too," I replied nicely.

"You look very lovely today, Elle. Your in 11th grade as well?" He asked. I simply smiled and nodded and his smile grew wider. Breakfast was soon served and I noticed that it was portioned quite largely compared to the meals back home. I ate most of my breakfast and my plate got whisked away quickly when I announced I was done.

"It's about time to go, Elle. I'll meet you in the car," William smiled and threw on his jacket and left. I put on my jacket and said my farewells. I went outside to see an amazing car. I remember Matt telling me that William had a Lamborghini. This must be it. I smiled at myself and opened the door. I sat down in the passenger seat and we sped off.

After a 15 minute drive, we arrived at what looked like a school. There were a ton of Americans in the front lawn. I slowly opened door climbed out. I walked into the school hearing whispers directed towards me.

William took me to the office and they gave me my schedule and locker combination. I slowly walked to my locker and put away my jacket and put up a locker mirror. I quickly checked my makeup and closed my locker.

A redhead approached me before I was able to leave my locker. "Hello! I'm Alexandra, but you can call me Alex or Xandra. You must be new here," she said as she stuck out her hand for me to shake.

"Hi, I'm Elizabeth, but you can call me Elle or Liz. Yes, I am new here. Nice to meet you," I smiled back to her and shook her hand. She smiled wider and jumped up and down, squealing.

"OMG! I didn't know you were British! Did you transfer here from Britain?" She asked excitedly. I chuckled and nodded.

"Let me see your schedule real quick," she demanded and took it from my hands. She smiled and told me that we had all of our classes together. The bell rang and we made our way to Chemistry.

We walked in and a male teacher stopped me. "Hello! You must be Elizabeth, out new student! I'm Mr. Collins. Welcome to Ridgewood High School!" He exclaimed.

"It's Elle. Nice too meet you," I smiled and shook his hand. I sat next to Alex and pulled out my chemistry book. Chemistry soon ended and we made our way to Language. I again got stopped by a teacher.

"Welcome to Language class! I'm Mrs. Perry. Rudeness and disobedience shall not be tolerated in this class. follow the rules and we shall not have any problems. You may sit next too Miss. Colon," she said coldly. What a bitch. I saw a girl with Black hair and green eyes with an gothic look to her. I can see us being friends.

I sat by her and smiled towards her. I introduced myself and shook her hand. She smiled back and introduced her self to me.

"Miss. Wolf and Miss. Colon! Is there anything you would like to share with the class?" She asked coldly towards me, not in any way towards Blake. I'd learn her name was Blake Colon.

I stood up and faced the class. "I was just saying how much of an utter bitch Mrs. Perry was," I said cockily. The whole class started to laugh, including Alex and Blake.

"Detention, Miss. Wolf! We shall not tolerate foul language in this classroom!" She said as her ears turned red, making me chuckle. I sat back down and revived several high-fives from other students. She presumed teaching until the end of class. The bell rang and on my way she handed me a detention slip for next Thursday until 4:00.

As I walked out of the class, I was stopped by the lockers by 3 girls. They all looked fake as hell.

"We are the queens of this school. Stay out our way," the one in the middle sneered.

"Whatever, fake bitches," I said and rolled my eyes.

"Fat emo slut," she smirked.

I smirked and pulled out $20. "Here, go but some better insults." Her smirk quickly vanished and she stomped away angrily. Her minions quickly ran after her.

Alex came over too me and told me I was brilliant. I looked over and saw him. He was staring at me. He had brown emo styled hair. He also has grey-blue eyes that melted your heart. He noticed me staring back and walked over too me.

"Hey, I'm Blaze. Your new here right?" He asked with a small, shy smile.

"Yeah. I just transferred her from Britain. I'm Elizabeth, but you can call me Elle or Liz," I smiled back and shook his hand. We talked until next class.

The day flew by after that. My last class, geometry, ended and I met William outside the school building, waiting for me. He smiled when he saw me and we walked towards the car. I noticed someone staring at me. He wore a Dark Red and Purple jersey and jeans. He smirked and winked at me. He had Blonde hair and electric blue eyes.

I quickly climbed into the car and we sped off toward home. When got there, I was greeted by a bone crushing hug from my mom. She bombarded me with questions, that I answered quickly.

I grabbed my snack off the table and went to my room. I did my load of homework and got ready for bed. I took a quick shower and put my hair in a messy bun. I removed my makeup and got dressed in a crop-top that read 'Rebel Love' on the front and black hort shorts. I FaceTimed Macie and fell asleep. I was going to stay home tomorrow. No matter what.
--------------
A/N: You have no idea how long that took to write! Geez!

Read! 📖👓Comment! ✏️📜 Vote! 👉✳️ Please?! 😊🙏

6-10-15