Aftermath

A.N: Oh wow. Writer's block took a loooong time to be unblocked. Sorry guys but here it is! Enjoy! I will try my best to keep up this time!!

“Welcome to My Wonderland~”

The forest seems to darken and purple fog began to surround the area, making it hard to see. The villains noticed that the trees seem to twist and change. The area became eerie, and the silence unnerved them. They could hear their heart beating against their chest and their breath as they pant from exhaustion.

Saiko, who is casually observing up on a tree, watch the villains look around them as if there something happening but the truth is, nothing is happening. One would notice that his quirk is on work here, with his eyes glowing and focused on the group of villains. The moment they made eye-contact with his activated eyes, they were caught in his illusions. He then conjured a capturing tape on his hand, his eyes still on the group, and tapped the bell on his collar.

A sound of a bell echoed on the forest followed by a laugh, making the villains look around to find the direction where it came from. “Come out, you hero brat!” One of them yelled, his eyes darting around to somehow catch a glimpse of Saiko. “Hero brat? How original. Don’t you villains have any creativity?” They heard a tree creak and one of them sent spikes on that direction and waited for something to happen. “AHH!!” The villains turned towards the scream and saw that one of them is being dragged by a branch of a tree deep in the forest. They could not do anything to save him since it happened so fast, and the fog seems to swallow him up.

Saiko chuckled in amusement as he proceeds to tie up the unconscious villain that he managed to drag with the capture tape. He felt something well up in his eyes and saw a drop of blood at the ground. He lifted a hand and wiped the corner of his right eye, and saw a smudge of blood on his fingers. "I have to finish this immediately." He rummaged through his pouch and ate last of the candies he brought since he already ate most of them on the way here. He could see the illusion faltering and forced himself to keep the it up, ignoring the trail of blood on his cheeks.

One by one, the villains starts to lessen until only two remain. The one who was leading the group began looking around when they noticed that the creepy forest surrounding them seems to be flickering. He narrowed his eyes on the trees and noticed that what seems to be a twisted tree became a normal tree for a split second before changing again.

A look of realization flashed on the villain’s face and told his accomplice, “Hey! It’s just an illusion! Look at the trees closely!” After looking around, they both shared a smirk when they both arrive at the same conclusion, that all of these are not real.

"We figured it out, brat! Don't make this hard for yourself and just end this fake ass forest! Maybe we will spare you and just eliminate you quickly, no suffering needed!"

A hysterical laugh echoed through the forest, "HAHAHA!! Spare me?! You must be kidding me! If anyone is going to spare someone, it's going to be me!"

------------

"What a mess."

Tsukauchi Naomasa watched as the paramedics took Eraserhead away in a stretcher. He grimaced at the situation as he looked at the hero students crowded in a corner being checked by the medical staff. He watched as the student with glasses hastily approach an officer, and seemingly talking to them with his arms flailing around. Naomasa shifted around so he could somehow hear their conversation. "...missing! I counted all the present students here to make sure that all of us are here but we're missing one!"

He approached the two, trying to de-escalate the situation, “Is there something going on here?” The officer, being overwhelmed by Iida’s non-stop talking, shot him a grateful look before reporting to him about a missing student. Naomasa turned to the class president to get some detail about the student. Iida stood in attention and turned to Tsukaushi, giving out detailed information about his classmate. “His name is Fuzen Saiko. Seat Number 19. He has purple hair and is shorter than me. He has cat attributes and has some type of illusionary quirk.”