Waking up from your dream

Hi guys, gals and everyone! I hope you like this chapter! Enjoy!

"Saiko-kun, look over here!" The baby looked back at the speaker and blinked at the sudden flash of light.

The last day of fall, cold air entering the windows, a little boy was born. The people rushing in their house to hide from the incoming winter breeze, couples snuggling while watching movies. It was the perfect time for everyone to stay indoors.

Only silence could be heard outside. The heat on the fireplace can be felt in the children's hands.

And in that day, a little healthy baby boy was brought screaming in the world. The parents smiled tiredly at each other despite the piercing scream coming from the baby.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Seconds turned to minutes, minutes turned to hours, then to days, weeks, months, until years have passed.

"Okaa-san! Otou-san!" The black haired four year old ran towards his parent's opened arms. The small family hugged each other, each of them sporting a big smile on their face. They played with their only child until the latter began to drift.

The mother saw this and began to carry their beloved child upstairs. As she tuck the child in, purple orbs opened and looked at the mother.

"Okaa-san, tell me a bedtime story?" Saiko looked at his mother with hopeful eyes. Tsuki just smiled at her son and took out a familiar book from under the bed.

"...when Alice followed the rabbit hole, things get curiouser and curiouser!..."

Saiko was lulled by his mother's voice and as he close his eyes, he felt soft lips touch his forehead.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Saiko absolutely love his parents. They were cheerful, so full of life and it made the house warm even if they were a small family. They would take him out the house, do picnics under a tree, they would watch movies together, and make him laugh and giggle.

"Oh no! It's starting to rain! Let's get out of here!" His father stood up from where they were sitting on the tree and carried Saiko.

Saiko giggled as he and his parents play in the rain, jumping on the puddles they encounter during the trip home.
.
.
.

"Remember to smile Saiko-chan!" Tsuki stood on the left of her son while the father, Kaito, grinned on the right side of Saiko. The parents looked at one another, their heart swelling with love, as they gaze on their only son.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Saiko-kun, be careful!"

After a year, Saiko was excitingly expecting his quirk. He was already 5 years old and he wanted a cool quirk like the heroes in the t.v. The mother was chatting with her friend on the bench. Saiko, who was running across the playground, bumped into a boy.

"Hey! Who bumped into me?!" A boy with short ash blond hair turned to look with a glare but saw a boy with black hair with purple tips who was holding a doll.

"Huh? Who the hell are you?" He scowled and his hand began to produce small blasts, making him look threatening.

Saiko's eyes began to sparkle as soon as he saw the boy's quirk. "Woah! That is so cool! You already have a quirk!"

"I'm still waiting for mine but maybe it will also be cool like yours!"

The boy's blushed when he looked at Saiko's smiling face. "I'm cool aren't I?" He proudly puffed out his chest.