introduction

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ------------------------------------ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

the valeria family is one of the most powerful in the wizarding world. feared and respected everywhere, they are part of the sacred 28. a pact between only pure blood families could have the honor of being in. isabella and antonia valeria are involved in something deeper than the sacred 28. behind closed doors, elite pureblood and followers of voldemorts have cooperated to create 'the sacred society'. their ideology follows after the dark lord's supremacy mentality. the valeria family are also infamous for being the dark lord's right hand.

at a very young age, y/n learned that surviving in this world meant following the command of her parents and the dark lord. since the moment she were born, she was destined to be the high reeve. a killing machine, destructive and merciless. unfortunately for y/n she was the opposite of what she was supposed to become. she loved life, people and animals. she loved the beach, sunrises, listening to music and art. in result of this, her parents would physically, mentally and emotionally abuse her. break her down from nothing and mold them into their idea of a perfect daughter. y/n then learned that surviving in this world meant being selfish as in a selfish world only the selfish survive. 

y/n hopes that her transfer (she was recently expelled from durmstrang for getting into an altercation with her peer) to hogwarts will change things. what we don't know is if it'll change things for the better or the worse. 

                                                ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ------------------------------------ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

y/n valeria is half veela making her half slavic and half spanish. she is 5'7, a height considered tall for her gender and age. she is going to be transferring to hogwarts as a 4th year. her wand is 12 inches, made out of dragon heartstring, unicorn hair and pheonix feather. her patronus is the albatross. her familiar is a persian cat. she can speak 3 languages: russian, spanish and english. from a young age she was forced to advance in her education than other kids her age so she is an incredibly gifted witch. she models for the daily prophet every once in a while so she is quite known.

A/N: i hope ya'll enjoy this story so far, i'll add more details if deemed necessary !!