Prologue

Prologue + warnings

A foreign walked in a brisk pace, entering the once locked room as she twists the handle of the wooden door

A foreign walked in a brisk pace, entering the once locked room as she twists the handle of the wooden door. Eyes meeting with those of a child deemed a monster, a bead of sweat formed at the corner of the woman's cheek as though it was a rare pearl. The foreigner's eyes widened as she stumbles backwards at the sight in front of her, the said monster ( a child no older than four ) was crouching down, knees pressed to her chest as she scratches at her cheeks— pulling them, nails digging into her (s/c) tone, leaving Red Crescent marks in its wake.

The monster (the child) cried, and cried begging for some sort of consolation yet none was given, blood laid splattered onto the painted walls, staining the furniture freshly. The once white cold tiles now colored in the freshness of the blood, laid beside the monster was burnt men, frozen ones, and headless ones.

The monster cried out once more.

"Im sorry..I'm sorry! I didn't mean it I swear!" She bit her lip, pearly white teeth digging into them. She shakes her head repeatedly, in denial of the deaths she caused. She whimpers in defeat once fatigue took over her and causes her to fall on her back, laying down beside the pools of blood.

"Don't leave me mama.." was the last thing the 'monster' ( the child ) said before she blacked out.

WARNINGS!!

Swearing [ a lot ]
Nsfw/smut (detailed)
Mentions of sex
Blood & Gore
Daddy issues
Abuse
Toxic relationships
Being used.
Dark themes!!
Not suitable for minors or people who
Are sensitive to these topics.
MDNI.
Mommy issues
Family problems
Neglecting of child
Self harm
And crimes.

Enjoy reading.