3. a disguise of the "puppet"

; mentions of SH.

The sounds of water dripping and hitting against you was loud, the water fell to floor as blood drips down and into the grain. A blank and dead look on your face, the hot shower fogged up the glass which surrounded the shower. You had done it again — history repeating itself day by day, an unhealthy coping mechanism one would say, and yet you stood there, eyeing the red streaks of line that marred your (s/c) arms.

Were you guilty?

You don't know of course.

You had done this to yourself, to try and numb and cancel out the rest around you — the pain that never seems to stop when chasing you. Releasing a ragged breath you step out of the shower and allow the towel you had taken off its metal handle to embrace your marred and exposed body. (H/C) bangs curtain those (e/c) pools of yours, hiding the deadish look you already carry around.

—-

The chopsticks and the plates makes a sound every time they hut against together, the dining area where the family resided at the moment was now filled with food on the table ; Father and 'Mother' sat together as they chat and talked about what not, choosing to block out what they are saying has come handy in certain times.

But not now.

"Did you hear what I just said? Y/N." She called out again — brows furrowed at the lack of respect she received from the younger woman, it's always been like this. She's not your mother, she's worst. "No." You look up, the same look lingered in those pools of hues. "For Christ sakes, don't look at me like that. I'm asking you why didn't you behave at class today? You embarrassed your sister by your lack of focus."

Embarrassed? She laughed, the students laughed. Your brows furrowed. "Really, she seemed pretty fine." A shrug.

"Just acknowledge your mistakes and be done with this." Cecetia spoke once more, her and her daughter adored ganging up on you whilst your father never bat an eye to help you at all. But anyhow you didn't bother to respond and focused on the meal that laid in front of you, neutrally eating it with mixed feelings.

The vegetables were cooked, maybe too cooked. They grew soggy.

"Im done."

And you left, walking back into the comforters of your room; completely unaware of the two men who were onto you. They had been punished by having to spend the day in a room together — a torture it was, that's what they called it.

"So she's a student at Yokohama high, we were able to get the plate number of the car the person had used to escape." A man spoke to the executive.

"Ah, thank you Ango. Always so helpful." The brunette smiles, never reaching his eyes with the said cheshire grin. He takes the files back and carries them along his path, he enters the office he stays in. ( occasionally ) and flips through pages of information including 'you'.

Nothing quite interesting caught his eye that could lead him to you excluding the school but, his eyes narrow at the sight of two black tear dropped inked onto each cheeks. A dead and blank look you had radiated of, were you an assassin or a gang member? He flips through more pages and his smirk widened.

Checkmate.

***

Eventually life was A OK that was until one unfaithful day, truly life could not get any worse than this. You walked the path to the fancy limousine carrying a few passengers already, a bored look plastered on your face when you entered the vehicle.

You were definitely gifted, having the ability of creating fire and ice at the same time, but honestly it's more of a curse rather than a gift. The ability's name is called; 'unadulterated views' yet the ability was anything but the name. It was a killer, you are a killer.

Father was always so harsh on training you, of course scars and burn marks lingered across your form — baby soft skin turns to rough and marred skin.

The limousine stopped, indicating your destination arrival and you exit through luxurious automobile and take the path, stopping  nearby a convenience store and buying gum and a few drinks to keep you hydrated throughout the day.

Looking at the cashier who seemed like a newbie but offers a polite customer service smile and then checked your stuff out, causing you a few hundred yen which you paid of with cash kept in the purse of your bag. "Thank you." And you did a turn and exit the place, the sound of the bell above the door making your departure well known.

You walk to school now, carrying plastic bags but only to be stopped when a man who had orange hair walked in front of you — his eyes a beautiful color. Not that you'd care, he seemed like quite the arrogant guy and perhaps he was.

"You're blocking my way to school."

The ginger scoffs, titling his head as if he was in disbelief of what you had just uttered. "Don't play stupid, girl. We've met before and I don't care." He replies back, eyeing you with a look of uncertainty.

"Indeed we have, where's your friend?" You say, not caring actually in general but the way the ginger glared at you harder probably meant you mistaken.

"We're not friends, he's an ass."

"You're an ass too, I think you both should be friends." You spoke back.

"Shut up. You killed that guy right?" The ginger glared, how emotional. Maybe they were close , maybe not.

"Which guy? I killed a lot you aren't being specific." You attempt to walk away from him, knowing he'll follow anyway, turning your head to stare at him who was surrounded by a red hue and you froze. Not really you were just stopped from walking.

"I'm going to be late for school," brows furrowed now. He scoffs and then attempts to drag you away from school altogether if it weren't for the fact you used your ability on him and ice had stuck him to the ground and surrounded his entire form , hurting him in the process.

"Mr. Sayaki would be very displeased." You say, nonchalantly and then continuing on the walk to school.

Leaving the pissed and even angrier ginger there.