CHAPTER 12 : IS IT POSSIBLE ?

Siyad turned the lights on. And Hannah’s room looked messy as always.
“Buddy what are we looking here?”
Adam asked.
“I don’t know.” Siyad answered abruptly.
“You need rest. You got a fractured hand. It will soon start to pain when the effects of the pain killer’s wear off.”
“I know. Adam, you please get the laptop and run a search for the serial code of Hannah’s silver chain.”
“Why Siyad?’
“Just do it.” He ordered him. “Span for it, in and out at this country.”
“Oh… the matter is serious.” Adam thought but he first set his hunt for food in Mumtaz’s kitchen.
Siyad looked around Hannah’s room. “What am I looking for? Her father’s details or her illness record. Where can it be?”
On the walls he found only matters connected to geographical features. Certain arrows, especially around forest region all around the globe is clearly displayed.
“She is searching someone or something inside forest. But what?” Siyad tried hard to connect the bits of puzzles. “Is it her dad?” The forest she was scrutinizing, all were tropical kind of forest. Not in the temperate or frozen zone. But if it is something to do with her father, then I must know more about him.” He then took his mobile and went on for a web search.
He then typed the key words.
“Ali, Professor, Lecturer, Astrophysist”
Many link appeared – But Siyad’s, eye got interest on the link.
Ali – Khalid – University of Surva – when he opened the link. A photo of him appeared with the title.
Professor Ali – Khalid
Biography
Professor of Astrophysics, Professor of Archeological Astrophysics in science BSc, PhD (1989, Surva) (Phys First FRAS Hon. FBAASC).
Ali – Khalid obtained his PhD. In Astrophysics…..the article went on.
He had published almost a hundred papers in Astrophysics, quantum mechanics and parallel universe. Ali is also well – known in Archeological science. He spent years researching on the Egyptian Myth ‘Ancient Astronauts’. Over the past few years, he has become interested studying quantum mechanism in biology and has published several paper on quantum tunneling in DNA of Egyptian Mummies.
Siyad went on reading and understood the depth of his research. “It is something beyond the understanding of common man. Especially to believers.” He thought, “So he was researching on ‘Ancient Astronauts, parallel universe and metaphysics. Oh my God. A pure strain of genies. May be that kind of inherited extra ordinary DNA of her father might have helped Hannah to read my thoughts in such conditions”.
He simply lay down on Hannah’s bed. Her refreshing lavender scent is still on her sheets. It definitely started to sooth him.
“Oh ghosh…..I need to learn physics, in order to solve this puzzle. My interests are in law and social work. How can I even digest this physics?”
His eyes slowly started to close as he began to feel the cramping pain from his fractured arm.
“Siyad, are you there?” In his sleep he heard Hannah’s voice. He felt like opening his eyes but couldn’t.
“Siyad can you hear me.”
“Yes.” in his sleep he said “Hannah where are you?”
“Siyad, I am inside your thoughts. If you try you can even see me.”
There, she slowly appeared. She was wearing a light blue robe. Just like the one she was wearing at the hospital.
“Hannah, what is this all about? Could you explain? Are you dead? Am I seeing your ghost?”
“Calm down Siyad.” I will explain.
“Look….no science…just use simple terms please.”
“Haha…I will. Ok first thing….I am not dead. I am communicating to you thought telepathy”.
“Telepathy! You mean brain waves?”
“Yes. Just keep on concentrating Siyad.”
“Concentrate on what?”
“On me.”
“Definitely Done.” He said that with naughtiness.
“Now Do you have any questions for me?”
“Of course. Hundreds of them.”
“Slow down, just go on with one at time.” He thought “Where to start?
“Who is this Annie?”
“I don’t know, where she lives, but she is my best friend.”
“Ah! How did you guys meet? Internet?”
“I thought it was in my dreams, but now realize it may be like this, through telepathy. I guess.”
“What? Can you convert your story into simple English? So that I can pick them.”
Siyad felt like they were sitting on top of a sky scraper. At the edge of the parapet. With their legs hanging down from that multistoried building. It seems like, they could even touch the clouds. The sky was dark with stars in it. The wind blazed them slowly.
“Siyad, my father Mr. Ali – Khalid belongs to a primitive Egyptian race. Before his family migrated to this country. We still got strong roots in our mother land.”
“Strong roots?”
“Have you heard about the Egyptian clan called Yuca?”
“No.”
“They owned south – East part of Egypt. As per believes these people had met or descended from the Ancient Astronauts.”
“Ancient Astronauts?”
“Oh God, you have no idea about ancient civilizations and its myths. I guess.”
“No.” He just smiled and winked at her.
“If you have checked the sculptures and Egyptian hieroglyphs”.
“Egyptian what?”
“Hieroglyphs, were the formal writing system used in Ancient Egypt.
It combined logographic, syllabic and alphabetic elements. Are you getting me Siyad?”
“Ok. In simple terms, Egyptians handwriting.”
“Ok. In those writings, they have depicted human beings like forms wearing helmet just like our present day Astronauts.”
“Oh!”
“So it is believed, at least by a set of people that they are ‘Aliens’ from other planets, who visited our earth, at the time when humans started evolving from Apes. It is also believed that they helped people all around the world to build certain monuments.
The pyramids of Gizza is one such example. Most of the tribal people at that time had met these Aliens. All around world pictures of this aliens are encrypted on the temple walls or on papyrus scrolls also their images are seen. These ‘yuca’ tribe got closely associated with alien forms in the Egyptian area. Look, if we check the image of most of the ‘Gods’ all around the world. They are with four or five hands, living on the top of mountain, had helmets like crown, holding some strange weapons, flying, holding things just like us using mobile phones and chat pages.”
“Are you telling that most of our Gods are Aliens?”
“Siyad I am not here to questions the existence of God. I am sharing a view. You need to think beyond the concept of God, in order to understand what my father used to say. These Aliens can be visitors from other planets or time travelers from our own Earth”.
“Oh!” He sat as if he is sitting inside a science fiction movie.
“These guys, it is believed that they have altered the DNA of our ancestral human beings, which might have actually improved our intelligence from the ordinary Apes then existed”.
“Oh how did they do that?”
“They breed with humans.”
“Interesting.” Siyad again smiled “Please continue”

“They taught us some of their technology. We, the human race, as we evolve generations after generations, is getting closer and developing new technologies which mays in future help us to contact with their Alien Planet.”
“Unbelievable. Can it?”
“My father actually was doing researches in connection with it.”
“He used to explain contents in connection to it. We were so close. He even took me along in some of his scientific expeditions.” She remained quiet. Then continued.
“Siyad do you know, how we are actually able to communicate telepathically?’
“No Idea.”
Seeing at his dumb expressions she smiled.   
“In computers data’s are stored with the help of magnetism. Data’s like music, video’s, games etc. Which means, the visuals and audios can be converted and stored with the help of magnetism. In our brains, our visuals and audio’s, basically our experiences and memories are stored using these magnetic properties. After all human body is a chemical compound with all positive and negative charges flowing in and out of our body, which is actually connected to our bodies’ magnetic field. Are you getting me Siyad?”
Siyad who was sitting near her with his mouth wide open said.
“Not a single word, still you proceed”.
“Our planet has got its own magnetic field. The studies prove that our body’s magnetic fields can get connected to the earth’s magnetic field, which means” she paused.
“Which means?”
“Which means all the memories and experience, a human had in his entire life that gets stored in our brain cells, could also get stored in the Earth’s bio magnetic field also. And these memories will be stored there forever, even after one dies. A believer could say it as our spirit or ghost.”
“My God, you are too much…”
“Calm down. It’s not my discovery. Scientist’s like Dr. Michael Presinger and many had got proof’s to elucidate this theory”.
“Oh….carry on” He said desperately.
“So our earth’s magnetic field is actually connected to the Ionosphere, you know ionosphere right?”
“Ha-ha….yeah I know Ionosphere.”
She knew that that he had no clue about it.
“The ionosphere is the ionized part of Earth’s upper atmosphere, from about 60 km to 1000 km above from the earth surface.”
“Ok ok ….I got it. Look my right arm is fractured and it is paining”.
“Oh really. Then I will stop”.
“No no……please….continue”.
She knew that as long as she is inside his brain, no external pain is going to hurt him.
“So in this Ionosphere, all the memories and thought process of the living things who can think gets stored there. Look in ancient times monks or saints, were mind freaks. They used to sit in solitudes, in caves and forest and use their mind power to contact with this data’s. They controlled their thoughts, emotions and earthly pleasures, concentrated in nothing else other than getting into astral projection”.
“Astral projection?”
“The ability of getting out of one’s own body as spirit. When one is alive”.
“Is that possible?”
“It is. My dad had learned this technique while doing his research”.
“Oh!”
“Sometimes it could be done with the help of few drugs like marijuana, poppy, DMT”.
“You mean, stuff like cocaine?” 
“Yes they can give you an out of the world experience according to your mental ability.”
“So your dad was a drug addict?”
“Nonsense. He managed to do it in the traditional ways like meditations.”
“Sorry.”
“He had accomplished that following certain ancient rituals. He was in pursuit of passing down this information to the public. Then suddenly he died.”
Silence crept in.
“Hannah it’s okay if you don’t feel like continuing”.
“So when he died, I felt like being with him or at least with his memories. From my childhood itself he had trained me with all these procedures. So after his death I went after his books and entered into a ‘trance’ means, into an astral projection. It took many days to find my dad up there. Too much data’s”.
“She is really mad, poor thing she miss her dad too much.” Siyad thought.
“Then I met him. His memories. It was clouded, hard to get into. So I remained in Trance for few more days. Memories are strange especially when you get into your own parents experiences. I was up there until, I felt his presence completely around me at least for second. Then I came back.
In that journey, I saw many things, which I wanted to share with this world. But when I returned back to my body. Others tagged me, mentally ill, a nut case. They gave me medicines and kept me away from my father’s documents. Suddenly it was like pushing me into a black hole. My own memories got mixed up. Then I met Annie.”
Siyad couldn’t understand a single word she said, but got the idea that Hannah met Annie in her imaginations.
“Initially we used to see each other’s image. Then I started hearing her voice. It was very hard to understand her language in the beginning. But suddenly we were able to visualize our thought process. So when she started talking about something I started to get its visions. The same thing is also helping her to unveil images out of me”.
“In simple terms you see her and talk to her in your imaginations”.
“I guess so.” she paused for a while and then continued. “Siyad I know, you think that I am crazy but she is alive and not just a figment of my imaginations. And I need to find her, for some reason I need to meet her. Can you help me Siyad? I need your help. Please help me”.
Her voice slowly started to diminish so did her image. He felt as if someone is shaking his body. It took few minutes for him to open his eyes to find Adam tapping his shoulders.
‘Wake up man. It’s morning”.
“What? How long have I been sleeping?” with a yawn he asked.
“From yesterday night onwards. I guess”.
“He checked his watch. It’s around 7.am
“Oh!”
“We need to get back to the hospital. Back into your bed, you safely tracked inside the sheets, or else your parents and your watch dog … your girlfriend would tear us apart”.
“What the F word. She is not my girlfriend?”
“Is she not?”
Adam kept of pestering Siyad in the name of Syrene.
*