CHAPTER 15 : A JOURNEY TOWARDS HER DESTINY

Next morning Hannah woke up peacefully. To her surprise she saw Siyad sleeping on a chair and stretching his legs peacefully onto her bed.
She simply sat opposite to him
“Why is he so attached to me? Does he love me or just consider me as someone who needs help?”
She couldn’t help noticing his closed eye.
“How cute?”
Then suddenly she pulled herself back.
“Poor Syrene, I must not get in between their love.” Hannah then smiled to herself.
“Stupid me. How can I even get in Between two lovers?”
She then spoke to herself
“Hannah learn to control yourself. What if Siyad or Syrene came to know about her affections towards Siyad? It will be a shame.”
“Good morning beautiful”. Siyad opened his eyes and slowly wished her.
“Good morning.” she smiled back.
“You could comfortably sleep on my bed now. I am leaving.” Before she could finish her sentence, he just jumped onto her sheets
“Thank you.”
Her smell of Lavenders started piercing into his nostrils
“Mmm”
He took a deep breath. It actually made him a bit erotic. He couldn’t control himself. Tempted, he just grabbed her hands and pulled her on to the bed with him.
“Oh girl, you smell wonderful”.
He looked deeply into her eyes.
Her hair, cheeks, neck all perfumed with wild lavender.
He couldn’t resist his feelings for her. He simply grabbed her waist and pulled her more closely to him. Hannah tried to push him away, but his eyes started to keep her down.
“You are gorgeous.” He whispered into her ears, as he kissed her neck.

Siyad went down her neck, onto her breast. He climbed on her. Hannah could feel the sharpness of his maleness touching between her thighs.
“You are wild. Wild as lavender.”
Emotions came sparking though his veins. He lost control on himself. His arms went down and lifted her skirt. It went in search of her feminine warmth. He used his finger and felt her wetness.
“Oh, you too want me.” He whispered into her ears again, as he chewed her lips and cheeks.
Hannah started to feel a muscular camp on her lower part of the belly. She realized what it is?
Touched by a man for the first time in her life. She too felt the passion growing inside her.
What next she didn’t know? But she knew it will be something penetrating into her motherhood.
“Siyad.” she called out
“Yes dear” He was going frenzy over her body. Sucking her nipples, caressing her navel.
“I think I am bleeding.”
“What?” He stopped. Siyad pulled out his finger and there is blood on it.
“Oh my God. You are bleeding.” He started to panic and all his excitement wearied off.
“Don’t worry its normal.” she said calmly.
“What?” He just got confused. It took few minutes for Siyad to understand why she is bleeding?
“Oh sorry. Did I hurt?” That was his first response.
She said nothing but looked down. Afraid to get an eye lock with him. Her sheets all pooled in blood. He slowly lifted himself away from her body. She pulled back her skirt down. Kept both her thighs closer, in order to avoid further menstrual blood from rushing out of her body. Her breasts which were partially exposed by him then got carefully covered by her shirt. She slowly moved towards the bathroom. Hannah closed the doors from behind.
“What to feel?” she thought “Raped, insulted or loved.”
Anyway her lips cannot stop smiling.
Siyad sat astound at the edge of the bed thinking.
“Oh my God! What came over me? Am I selfish? How did I lose control on her?” Siyad got mad at himself. He thought of hitting himself.
“How will I face her? Stupid. Will she ever excuse me for my hooligan act?” Siyad could stand no more. He went near her bathroom door.
Wanted to apologize. But instead he stood there like a log.
Mumtaz then came in with two cups of coffee.
“Kids are you….” She saw Siyad “Oh son… here is your tea.”
She handed him the mug
“Where is Hannah?” Siyad pointed his fingers towards the bathroom door.
He was speechless. He then thought of the blood stains on her bed.
“Leave the coffee mug over there Mamma. Let’s go outside I need to ask something personal.”
Siyad managed to get Mumtaz out of Hannah’s room and on his way out he threw the blanket back on to the bed masking the blood stains.
Mumtaz entry was like “An act caught up in between”.
Mumtaz had given him full freedom in her home. She completely trusted him with her only daughter Hannah. And moments ago only he tried to…
Siyad started to feel bad about it, but deep down somewhere he also felt a pinch of happiness creeping beneath his skin.
She is mine. So why should I feel guilty? She too laid beneath me quietly, hugged me, never even once had pushed me away from her and had even opened up for me to enter.
Siyad finally managed to give away his naughty smile.
“She too kissed me back.”
He couldn't control the happiness so his face glowed.
"What is it son?" Mumtaz called him up.
"What!" He looked startled
"You wanted to ask about....?" Siyad thought
"Now I need to ask her something." He thought and so he did.
"Mamma. Why there is a lavender smell all around your apartment?"
"Is it?" Mumtaz looked surprise.
       Siyad understood that.
"Why you look puzzled?”
"Because I never felt like that". Mumtaz said casually.
Siyad then looked around and saw Adam with his laptop, relaxing on the couch.
"Adam, haven't you got the smell of lavender here?"
"Lavender! Isn’t that a colour? Can you smell that?”
Siyad got irritated. But he started to think.
"Adam, please check the wild location of Lavender hills on the Map".
Adam understood the situation. So he started browsing.
"Europe....Italy." He started to spill out many worldwide locations.
"I am not looking for farms. I am looking for a natural valley of lavender blooms".
"I am getting a 20 worldwide locations." Adam replied.
"Adam search for the one with a massive tropical forest nearby".
"Now only two locations left. One in the African continent and the other one near Himalayas".
"This African continent… Explain the nature of forest?”
"Savannah.....mainly grasslands".
Siyad went into thoughts as Adam explained the eco systems.
"No. It is not. Definitely not the one I am after. Most probably Himalaya's. The great mountain had actually originated from the ocean. Hidden mysteries under the Ice. something in my mind says. I must go after Himalaya's.” Siyad thought. He just grabbed Adam's laptop and went in for a study by himself about Himalayan forests.
There it is.
Valley of Flowers, Uttarakhand INDIA
Valley of flowers, has been recorded a position in the list of the world Heritage sites. The valley lies in the transit zone of the majestic Zanskar ranges and the Himalayas at around 3355 to 3658 m above sea level and remains mostly covered with snow from October till May, but during monsoon ice melts, it transforms, itself into a home to wide variety of alpine flowers, endemic to this region.
He continued his reading. He searched for lavender blooms but no, no lavenders grow naturally over there. Not even in the African part too. But the wilderness of Uttarakhand flower valley really looked magical. He downloaded few pictures on to his desktop.
"Wow it is amazing." Hannah commended as she came out of the shower, all her hair wrapped up in towel.
Seeing those pictures. It automatically pulled her attention towards that desktop. She just came and sat near Siyad, looking at those images.
He could feel her freshness. Her chilled body and the fresh aroma of lavender fuming out of her skin.
"My God! I have been here Siyad.” She spanked out of excitement.
"I have been herewith my Annie". Oh my God Siyad, you located her for me".
Siyad on the contrary was trying hard to resist Hannah's curves; from touching it. Hannah noticed his eyes and its awkwardness.
It makes a man wild over his girl, especially when his feelings are so intense over her, and he becomes over protective if she is bleeding and weak.
Something to do with hormones? The desperate attitudes of new born lovers had captivated a romantic air around both of them.
She pulled herself away from his closeness, as she could feel his heavy breaths.
Adam took her place near Siyad.
"Wow, you found the place" He grabbed his laptop back and checked on the visuals.
"Siyad, are we supposed to visit here?”
Siyad was silently viewing Hannah who casually slid towards the window near the balcony. She was afraid to look at him. Her feminine sides are quiet awake wow.
"Siyad." Adam disturbed him.
"Yes. I guess we need to....go".
Suddenly the front door got open and Syrene stepped in with her bags.
"Hi guys. I missed you all." without further words, she went and hugged Siyad.
"Oh baby - whatever it may be I am planning to stay with you or Hannah or even with Adam for few days."
"Me!" Adam exclaimed". Why me? He got spooky.
"Oh nothing, you stupid. I need to be with my Siyad or else I will go mad."
Moments of Passion wearied off like bubble between Hannah and Siyad.
"What about your mother?" Releasing himself from the clutches of Syrene, Siyad enquired.
"Seeing my desperate situation, she only forced me to hang around you for few days."
"But Syrene, we are planning for a journey. It may take few weeks".
"Journey! Wow. What a wonderful coincidence Siyad? Count me in. I need a change from my mundane life". Look I could see future." She pointed at her luggage.
"Where are you going?" Mumtaz cut in.
"To India."
"Ehhh.......Why India, not Rome France or even Japan." Syrene expressed her averse.
"Then you stay here. We will go." Adam supported Siyad.
"It's okay. It will take mosquito repellents and my medicine kit, to get away from microbes".
"Oh...very genius." Adam applauded at her bravery.
"Is Hannah coming along?" Mumtaz got tensed.
"Yes. It's for her we are going." Siyad added.
"But I can't travel, my health won't allow so how can she go alone?"
"Dont worry Aunty. I am with her. She won't be the only girl in the pack. I promise" Syrene jumped in "I will take care of her as long as she does not get attracted to me".
"Attracted to you?" Hannah couldn't follow but Adam and Siyad understood Syrene.
Syrene still consider Hannah as a lesbian.
"We all will stick together until Hannah finds her Annie. Then they could have a room."
“Syrene's comments were going out of anyone's sense. She needed to be stopped." Siyad thought.
"What is to be stopped?" Siyad heard a voice inside his head. He looked up. That was Hannah talking to him telepathically.
"Nothing." He thought. "Oh my God you now started reading my thoughts too?"
“Why else do you think that I moved out of that couch few minutes back?”
She smiled.
“Oh so in that case, if you could read my thoughts, then….”
He started to imagine few dirty situations with Hannah, Kissing her, grabbing her, tickling her.
“Stop it…. I am bleeding.” Hannah objected his actions with her thoughts.
“I know or else I would have done it in the morning, itself.” He thought and smiled.
Hannah could no longer stay among them. She just vanished out of his brain and the room.
Adam noticed the strangers between the couple.
“Why are you smiling honey?”
Syrene was in no mood to leave Siyad alone.
“Why to India honey?”
Siyad understood that, he won’t be able to get rid of Syrene from the scene. If he try then she would make his parents interfere with the situation. With the recent instances kidnapping and accident, they won’t spare Siyad to go on such an expeditions.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
It will take a day’s journey in an air bus to reach their destination.
‘The valley of flowers is a trekker’s paradise. But this is the month of December, the valley will be covered with snow.
How to search? Where to search? What to search?
Is still unknown Siyad and Adam made a detailed study of the particular geographical area. No lavenders bloomed naturally over there.
“Then why are we travelling to this part?” Adam asked curiously.
“Getting connected with Hannah might have given me some psychic abilities. I guess”.
“Like what?”
“Premonitions or Intuitions”.
“What! You juniors Notre dames” Adam mocked him.
Inside the air bus, Adam was seated near Siyad. Hannah was seated near the window. To her next sat Syrene.
“Then to be frank. I don’t know Adam. May be a change of scene might help Hannah to get back to her real life. Maybe this journey might help her realize that all these are just her minds game”.
“What a strategy? “ Adam again teased Siyad.
“Look, it’s time to sleep, you boys take some rest. “ Syrene stepped in.
All these time, Syrene was pestering Hannah with her anecdotes on her mother’s affection towards her”.
“Then you sleep.” Siyad insisted.
“Not with her”.
“Why?”
“What if she gets interested on me?”
“In that case, you be with Adam I will stay with her”.
“No way. Adam can leave”.
Adam stood up to leave. He was so happy to sit with Hannah rather than to share a space with Syerene.
“Adam please sit” Siyad insisted “Syrene this is a commercial aircraft. Many are watching. Why this much attitude?” He got irritated.
“Simple. I need to be with you and not with her”. Syrene remained adamant.
“It’s okay Siyad. Let her be with you.” Siyad heard Hannah’s voice inside his brain.
Adam went and sat near Hannah. He looked happy with her which certainly, which made Siyad unhappy. Syrene was all over Siyad explaining all small gossips to him.
“How can I talk back to her?” He thought.
“Just remember me. I will be there for you then.” Siyad heard her voice back in his head again. He bend over Syrene and looked at Hannah. She was sleeping and Adam watching something on his laptop.
“What is it Siyad?” Syrene interfered.
“Nothing.”
“Siyad why are you helping her like this?” I warn you that you are getting too attached to her”.
“Hmm.”
“I know why you are helping her”
“Why ?” He asked casually
“Because she is poor.”
“Well said” Hannah talked back in his head. Siyad smiled and agreed to Syrene.
“You could pay for her studies or for her illness. But why this trouble to get her into the other part of the world?”
“Because she is too poor even to get to the other part of the world.” Hannah replied again inside his head for which he laughed loudly.
“Oh my God. You think this is funny Siyad?” Syrene got furious. ”I am trying to pour some sense into you”.
“Oh then you grab few sense out of her Siyad, so that you can escape from the clutches of this underdog.” Hannah started to get irritated.
“Syrene let me sleep I got a headache”.
“Oh you poor baby. Let me massage your forehead”.
Syrene literally fell on to him. She mounted on him in name of a rubbing. So that her breasts intentionally battled with his face.
“Wow what a treat? Enjoy. I am leaving you two alone. “
Hannah stormed out of his brain in anger.
Feeling it, Siyad got irritated and had to push Syrene away from his body.
                     …………………………………………………….
In the far away land Annie was getting desperate.
She fought with others for no reason, cried, went on hunger striker, for it had nearly two weeks that Hannah came into her dreams.
Her parents understood the situation. They need to leave her alone, so that she could regain her normalcy. But sometimes things won’t remain that way.
In their land if a person falls deep down into the realms of sorrow, it may end up in natural calamities.
Remember, their land is no ordinary world like ours.
There the humans are telepathically connected to the animals and plants. And even to the nonliving things too.
Habba and Meswa, closed their room and sat in silence. They started to meditate. They then telepathically got connected to their tribal chief ‘Easwar’. He lives nearly 200 miles away from their tree house.
“What happened Habba and Meswa?” 
“Our daughter is in some kind of distress.” Habba whimpered to him.
“The plants around us have started to fade and animals too have started to panic. Lightning and thunderstorms had started. It’s raining now. “Meswa complained his petition to their chief through his thoughts.
”Could you please contact her and console her.”
In there if a living thing gets into distress, the nature responds in a similar way. If Annie was not brought into peace. It may lead to a heavy flood.
Easwar now had to take his moves. He is a tall handsome young fellow. Unlike the saints or priests we know, like the aged one with moustache and lengthy beard, the ones that wear saffron and with cheesy tangled hair, their chief looked like a man in his late adolescence.
Why he is a chief then?
Because he has got mind power, the power to penetrate into thoughts, memories and thus he can get into any ones past, present or may be in the future too.
“You relax, let me go to her”.
****
Annie was looking outside the window, while laying on her bed.
There Easwar appeared before her.
“Who are you?” She turned nasty. He was wearing a brown robe with black stripes in it. And looking least attractive to her.
“A well-wisher I guess”
“Why are you in my room?”
“Sorry I am not in your room but I am in your brain”.
“What then? Get out”.
“You are sleeping and dreaming. And I am the one, who made you sleep. So unless I get my answers, I can’t leave.”
“Answers”?
“Yes. Why are you upset? Your parents, Haffy, Kit, plants animals...What is killing you?”
“Nothing. “ She refused to open up.
“Annie, we live in a world, where all exists as a single soul. If you can’t control your depression. It will drown our entire land. You know that pretty well too.”
Annie remained in silence.
“I know that.” Finally she spoke.
“Then explain it darling.”
He came closer to her. He had dark blue eyes.
“It’s Hannah”
“Hannah?”
“I met her in my dreams, many years back? I don’t know from which part of our world she is from”.
Annie continued her whole story and finally ended up in sobs.
She found herself cuddling around him like a small infant.
“I don’t know, if she is my imagination or real. I know she lives somewhere near our world”.
“Can I ask you something Annie?”
“Yes.”
“Why you want to meet her in person, if you two are mentally connected. I think that would be enough. Just give it a thought Annie.”   
“She is alone. And needs my company”.
“As far as I know, she got her mother and a man in her life. And whenever she needs your mental support you are always there for her. Then why this physical urge to meet? Why this tantrums then?” He questioned her.
“What if she needs my physical help too?” She now started to value her friendship.
She then eyed the intruder.
“By the way. What is your name?”
“Easwar” He smiled and said.
“And who are you?’
“I am the chief of this part of the land.” She gave him a sharp look.
“Are you old or young? Because I haven’t imagined a tribal chief of your age”.
“I am young and definitely not too old”.
“Have you got kids?”
“Many”
“Won’t you miss them, if you don’t see them?”
“Probably yes. But I won’t miss them, when they choose a life of their own.”
“You mean independent.”
“I think so.”
“Till then your kids need you. Right?”
“Sure.”
“They need you physically and not as ‘thought’.” Annie made her point
“What about your life partner?”
“What about her?”
“Won’t you need her forever? Or could you just leave her side, when you feels that she has become independent?”
“You funny little girl.” He smiled and continued. “She is my permanent life partner until she wishes to part away from me.”
“Ah ha……….similarly Hannah would be my permanent friend and I don’t wish to part with her.”
“But she is your friend and not your life partner.” He stopped.
“So what? I would take her as my life partner.”
“What nonsense? Just to win a debate, do not make some foolish comments.”
Easwar got irritated and so he just went out of her thoughts.
He just looked around the scenario. “It’s raining heavily and may flood. The entire nature is suffering just because a silly girl is missing her imaginary girl friend.” Easwar really wanted to smash her back into her senses.