The Walking Yang

Yang's last memories on Remnant were her saving her sister and falling into the void. She wakes up in the woods, she looks around confused. Everything looks so... grimm(i need to stop), she gets up from the ground and starts walking. She sees a highway sign and is completely confused. The sign is sprayed painted to read, "The sanctuary" but it was crossed out. She decided to follow the signs as she walked down the road. After about a half hour of walking. She begins to hear groans, at first she thought they were grimm but as they immerge from the woods, she notices that their obliviously zombies. She loads ember celica and begins to take out, zombies but the noise kept attracting more than she can fight. She continues to follow the road until she finds an old abandoned factory. She knows she's not gonna find anything else for awhile, so she settles down. Once she enters, she notices the place is decaying and everything is really run down. She decides to make a little makeshift hut inside. Once she's down she walks around the place.

Yang: Wow this place is sure down in the dumps. I wonder where i am.

She walks down the hallways of the sanctuary. She finds a few graffiti's on the walls related to 'The saviours' and someone named 'negan'. She thought the name was stupid and generic but it was whatever. She continues to walk into some rooms that she assumed were once living courters. Once she made to the end of the hallway. She decided to head back to the ground floor. She sits down in an old couch and kicks her feet up. She thinks about ruby and the others hoping that they won the battle with cinder. She looks at her cybernetic arm. Everything her and team rwby have been through hits her like a truck the fall of beacon, losing her arm, everything that went down with Raven, the attack on haven, the secrets that ozpin held. Everything that happened at atlas leading up to the final battle. It was a bit to much for her. Lays down in her little make shift room and begins to drift off to sleep.

A/n: short ass chapter the shortest of the four. Well at least i know when I'm gonna have yang enter in. So we're headed into the main series storyline so yeah thanks from reading