Chapter 210 - Cold Master Venerable (11)

Hearing the words of the white blade, Chen Tian felt ironed in his heart, the child was not raised in vain, and he still knew to be towards himself.

Looking at the appearance of the boy on the other side, Chen Tian knew that this should be the appearance of the white blade in this world, and the other party did not need to disguise in front of him.

But why is his stupid son still a teenager, not a grown man?

For energy bodies like Chentian and White Blade, their appearance actually has little to do with age.

After spending so many years in the last small world, the white blade as an independent individual, the energy has stabilized.

Especially after this world was created, Chentian gave the world to Bai Xi to manage, and let her throw the white blade and the scourge into the small world.

As the male protagonist, and with their support and help, Bai Jian should also have extracted a lot of energy from luck and the operation of the small world. So, even if it's an entity, it's no problem to smoothly transform into a human form.

If it is still a teenager, it should be related to the psychological condition of the white blade itself.

Although Chen Tian always called Bai Blade a stupid son in private, he didn't really think Bai Blade was stupid, this was his and Xiao Bai's child.

From his means of dealing with Elder Yuanji, he can already glimpse the style of white blade, and he is also a neat and unprosperous one.

But even if you are intelligent, some minds are not mature enough, and the body will stay in the stage of children.

As for when he will grow up, perhaps, it will be the day when Bai Jiang thinks he has grown up completely.

As Chen Tian was thinking, he heard the white blade continue: "Father, in fact, the opening of the Xuantian Secret Realm this time is simply a conspiracy of the demon race! "

"You also know, my identity in this life is a demon Venerable, and I can find out many things that others don't know, but there is no conclusive evidence. Fortunately, I found out about this secret place and found Fo Guang Shan for cooperation.

Fo Guang Shan has always opposed the antagonism between the Terrans and the Demon Race, and Master Huineng has always hoped that the Terrans and the Demon Race can live in peace and bring peace to this continent.

That's why I first dressed up as Xiao Shami and followed Master Huineng with the intention of entering the secret realm to find an opportunity to expose the conspiracy of the demon race. "

Chen Tian nodded when he heard this, no wonder the opening of this secret realm was so sudden.

Remembering the demon clan that had attacked him in the Big Dipper Gate before, it should be Elder Yuanji who was not wrong.

He saw his true body, so he tried to use his divine sense to check his reality before entering the secret realm, and maybe he wanted to force himself to expose himself in public.

In this way, the contradiction between the demon race and the human race will be more intensified, that is, I don't know if there will be people from the demon race who will take this opportunity to falsely accuse the Beidoumen of being involved with the demon race.

"However, the reason you entered this secret realm is not just to expose the conspiracy of the demon race. White Blade, you are now a demon Venerable, you don't need to do many things yourself, and you have to take the Fo Guang Mountain as a cover? "

Chen Tian raised his eyebrows and looked at the white blade.

The young man nodded when he heard this, and a helpless expression appeared on his face. Should I say that I am worthy of my own father? I actually saw through myself at a glance!