Chapter 211 - Qing Leng Master Venerable (12)

Bai Shu, who was originally cultivating, opened his eyes after feeling Chen Tian's approach, and when he saw his sweetheart on the other side, a happy smile appeared in his eyes.

His little apprentice is really cute!

Chen Tian saw Bai Shu smile and wanted to laugh with him, but he couldn't laugh, and it was even more difficult to hide the sourness in his heart.

Bai Shu hugged Chen Tian again, this time Chen Tian was very obedient, and did not want to speak again, or do something to make the other party recognize him.

Thinking that he was going to personally make his lover sad, the guilt in Chen Tian's heart surged up like a tide.

He knew that this was actually not difficult, because after the lover's soul was infected with filth, it was actually easy to have bad emotions and misunderstand himself.

And because he knows this, he's been careful for so many worlds.

Ironically, countless worlds, he avoided this, but now, he had to do it.

The little tiger cub straightened up, and the whole child lay on Bai Shu's shoulder, and the tiger head rubbed his lover's neck, breathing in the beautiful smell of Bai Shu's body, which made him settle.

That's only temporary, even if there is damage!

Chen Tian convinced himself that he would pick a good time to minimize this damage, and when the filth was activated, he would immediately let the scourge and the white blade cooperate to solve all the problems on his own.

At that time, he will definitely compensate his lover and explain to him the ins and outs of the matter. When Bai Shu recovered his past memories and left the world, he let him punish him.

After all, everything was fake, how could he really want to make him sad. In his heart, his partner is the most important person to him.

Bai Shu didn't know what Chen Tian thought, and stretched out his hand to brush the beard of the little white tiger, looking at the tiger cub lying obediently on his shoulder, only feeling that a heart was about to be cute.

When the apprentice makes this gesture of attachment to himself, is he expressing his liking for him?

The two spent most of the night in harmony, and it was not until the next day, when the sky was dark, that Chen Tian returned to his cave.

In the next few days, every night at night, Chen Tian would come to find Bai Shu and stick with him.

Even if it was a beast type, he wanted to give Bai Shu a little more companionship, and wanted Bai Shu to be happier before that.

However, when Tatsumi could return to his human form, completely stabilize his form, change his appearance on his own, and switch between an adult white tiger and a juvenile body, he left the cave in human form.

When the people around him saw Chen Tian's radiant look, they also knew that his level had improved, and they were envious of him.

Especially Ning Xuan, so jealous that he couldn't wait to crush a mouthful of silver teeth.

Chen Tian couldn't care so much, he didn't even have the mood to suppress a woman anymore, but focused on looking for traces of the calamity with the white blade.

Fortunately, the white blade was very familiar with the breath of the calamity, and it seemed that what the white blade had done had established some kind of connection with the calamity, although the connection was not close, but it was enough for them to confirm the general direction.