🕷️👉🥚🥚🥚👌

Oviposition
(willing,fatal, f/m, drider/human)

"I mean, I have always wanted to be a dad-" he said, talking to his girlfriend- "but it's not a problem for me if you don't want kids."

He paused, looking at the drider's large shiny abdomen. Her lower half resembled a spider far more than a human woman.

"Although I suppose we couldn't really have kids together either way, huh?"

"I do want a family, actually," she replied. "And, well... I think we could make it work. If we were desperate."

She explained to him the way she was able to retain sperm in her body- a trait which meant that, if she wanted, she would be able to fertilise her own eggs. He was overjoyed, and the pair agreed that they would try for babies as soon as they could.

That night, laying in bed together, she could tell something was slightly off about her partner. He was quieter than usual.
"You alright?" she asked, nudging him with a chitinous leg, hoping to pull him from whatever deep thought was gripping him.

"Hmm?" he replied, rolling over. "Oh... I'm so happy we decided to do this, to have kids, it's just-" he sighed and touched his face to his hands- "it's stupid, but I wish they were going to be mine, you know? And I get that they will be, this really doesn't matter to me, but... I don't know."

His girlfriend hesitated a moment before quietly beginning to speak.
"I think... I think that there is a way we could do that. Have them be properly ours, both of ours."

His voice was curious and almost breathless.
"How?"

"Well, our eggs do best when, um- when they're incubated in a warm body. You could... carry them for us," she said and then waited, unsure of how he'd react.

There was a second of silence.
"Really?"
Another.
"You... you'd want that?"

She tried to push away the attractive thoughts of him going through with it, her boyfriend's belly stretched tight with her young. Of course she wanted this, but she had to make sure he fully understood.

"Yes, I almost do, but it wouldn't be, well, safe for you. The eggs would have to be inside your body. Once they hatched... they'd tear their way out. Eat you from the inside."
She hugged him tighter. He was quiet for a moment more, and when he spoke again it was low and wavering.

"... How well would the eggs do without a-- a host?"

"Uh," she replied, taken aback by the question, "a couple might hatch. But overall, not as well."

He nestled his face into her body, and she had to strain to hear his words.
"I want to. For our family."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
He was led flat on the bed, clothes long forgotten, as his partner stood above him.

"Are you sure about this?" she asked. "I know you already agreed, I just wanted to check. There are other ways-"

"No," he said, cutting her off. "I want this. Please."

The woman nodded, preparing herself. She began to lower her carapace, stopping just before it brushed her partner's soft skin, and then pushing her long, curved ovipositor into his body.

The tip was pointed, and he tried his best to stay still but couldn't help panting as it forced its way deeper into him than anything had ever gone. He could feel it in him. Pressing on all his most hidden places, so deep it hurt. It was all he could do to try and remember that this was the woman he loved, and that he had wanted this.

"Are you ready?" she asked in a soft voice. He gave a nod in return, teeth gritted.

Then, the first egg began to make its way down her shaft, meeting some resistance but soon entering him. This hurt far more. He wasn't sure how big the round shape actually was, but it felt the size of a tennis ball- at least. There was a noticeable weight as it settled deep into his torso.