🧛‍♂️⛓️🐕

(more vampire petplay bc i'm a freak. Implied mind control, some biting, chains. M/A)

They desperately wished that they could scream.

The vampire wasn't fully controlling them, so they could still feel the teeth digging into their neck, but they had been told to stay still and quiet. The human was helpless. They sat and waited, feeling their life force flow out of them and into another.

"What are you doing?"

The voice was accusatory, and the vampire feeding on them paused. He withdrew his fangs and let go of them, licking the blood from his lips before answering.

"Just wanted something to eat before I left," he said. The man who had walked into the room huffed and crossed his arms.

"Well, I'd appreciate it if you could feed yourself next time. They're mine. You know that."

The human quickly retreated to the other room, sitting on their bed as they listened to the vampires say goodbye to each other. They reached up to feel how bad the wound at their neck was, but winced and pulled their fingers away- not only had this new, strange vampire taken more blood than their master usually did, but his bite had been less careful too. An area of skin the size of their palm was torn up and bitten. It was still bleeding.

They suddenly froze at the sound of footsteps entering the room. Their hands found their way immediately to their sides. Cold fingers- presumably their master's- gripped them by the shoulder and tilted their head to the side, baring their neck. The moment of exposure seemed to stretch on indefinitely.

"Please don't," they whispered, before immediately regretting their decision. They shouldn't have spoken back to him. But, his hands did stop then, and the human attempted to rectify the situation.
"I'm sorry- I shouldn't have told you what to do," they said, rushing and stumbling over their words, "but I just... I don't think I can lose any more right now."

The man behind them sighed, and didn't loosen his grip on them.
"I'm not going to bite you," he said. The admission brought them a sense of relief- quickly followed by one of dread. What else would he do instead?

"Now, hold still."

He wasn't controlling them, but the human still did as they were told. Something sharp and stinging was rubbed into their injured neck. It seemingly set the skin alight, making them cry out in pain, though they did try their best not to move. When he was finished with the ointment, the vampire pressed something else onto their neck. It didn't hurt too much; their skin was numb now. Reaching a hand up, they realised that it was some sort of bandage or dressing.

"There," he said, pulling his hands away. "Are you alright? Do you need anything?"

The human paused, unsure how to react to this behaviour. They were still facing away from him.
"... I'm fine. Just- why are you doing this?"

He laughed, and they felt a sudden, dangerous flare of anger.

"I don't want you to die," he said, as if it really could be that simple. "Even if you don't believe I care about you, it would be such a hassle to get a new little pet. Now, turn around, I need to check that it's on properly."

They did as they were told.

The vampire made a few adjustments and then offered them a fanged grin.
"There! Now, just be careful with it darling, and it should heal in no time. Then-"

"Stop doing that."
The human had spoken out of turn. They knew they should be scared, perhaps apologising, but in the moment all they felt was anger.

The vampire was shocked but regained his composure after a moment, face difficult to read.

"Stop what, exactly?" he replied. His voice was colder than it had been before.

A little voice in the back of their head was screaming at them, telling them they had to stop and go back before it was too late, but the window for that was gone. The rage had boiled over. They couldn't stop now if they wanted to.

"Pretending that you care about me more than just as a food source and a servant. That I'm not replaceable to you. Calling me 'darling' because you don't know my fucking name. We're not friends. You own me."

His face stayed stony, but something seemed to change in his eyes. They realised what a mistake they'd made as they finished, panting a little for breath.

"Fine," was all the vampire hissed in response. His eyes began to glow and they felt their mind drifting away. Then they woke up.

They were still on the bed- or perhaps on the bed again?- but the situation was different. Their shirt had been torn away, and a thick leather collar was fastened too tight around their neck. They hadn't looked behind them but would bet that a heavy chain connected the collar to the bedframe. This situation wasn't entirely new to them.

The human tried to slightly shift the collar, seeking a more comfortable position, but couldn't help the cry of pain that escaped their lips. A painful examination told them that the dressing on their wound had been removed. Suddenly, a small, cold laugh drew their attention to the darker corner of the room.

The vampire stood above them, sneering at their small pained gasps and winces.

"You know, I think you were right," he said, stepping closer towards them as they squirmed backwards on the bed.
"You are my property. I should have been treating you as such this whole time, but... well, perhaps I got a little soft."

"P..please..." they began to whimper, but he cut them off, holding up a finger in warning.
"Like you said earlier," he replied, voice slightly too cheery, "you are just a food source to me."

He closed the distance between them faster than the human could blink, placing a threatening finger on their lips.

"So, don't. Talk."

They nodded frantically, chafing the sore skin at their neck but willing to do whatever was necessary to placate him. He placed a delicate hand on the collar.

"Hmm... this does get the point across beautifully, but I don't think we need it, do we?" he said.

They shook their head, allowing the tiniest spark of hope to get in. The longer the collar stayed on the worse their wound would get. The degradation barely crossed their mind, being used to it at this point. They hadn't been truly treated like a person in nearly a year.

A small clicking sound removed them from their thoughts and he pulled the collar from their neck, setting it gently on the bed. A small sigh of relief escaped them. It quickly became a scream as he brushed his fingers across their abused skin.

"He bit you... I can't have another vampire marking my things. You need to remember that you're well and truly mine."

With that, their master sunk his fangs deep into their neck, puncturing the already bruised and bloody area. The blood slave writhed and screamed under his touch, their cries slowing to quiet sobs as he continued to drink.

Eventually, the vampire felt his human's heartbeat begin to slow and their weight slumped against him. He withdrew his fangs. It only took a moment to lick the excess blood from the bite mark and from his lips, but he savoured every taste- fresh blood was so much nicer.

He made sure that they were still breathing before gently lying them back down on the bed. After all, he had been telling the truth earlier- he wasn't bored yet. He wanted them alive. Him and his little pet were going to have so much fun together.