chapter two

first day back

first day back

BELLATRIX stood waiting for the lift at the train station. Either the lift was broken or was taking the piss.

Bella had had enough and began to pull her luggage towards the escalators.

"Do you want some help?" An unfamiliar voice spoke, Bellatrix looked up to see Daniel Lewis. Although he looked so different from the last time she had seen him.

His hair had grown an considerable amount and he had grown just the right amount of facial hair.

He had grown a-lot and definitely got into better shape.

"Hello?" He asked with a smile at the girl who just stared at him with shock.

Bellatrix eyes went wide with embarrassment and she quickly looked away while the boy just laughed, "I think i can do it myself hobo."

He only nodded before picking up the bag and placing it on the escalator before holding his hand out for Bellatrix to get on.

She grabbed his hand tightly and didn't let go, "Thought you didn't need help." He laughed looking down at her through his hair.

"Ugh please shut up." She admitted rolling her eyes, he had changed so much since she last saw him. It was weird for her, "Still hate being called Danny?"

"Always Belly." He laughed shaking his head at her words. Last year the pair were Potions partners and had made each-other nicknames.

They got to top of the escalator and she turned around to thank him, "Thanks Hobo."

"Yeah sure belly." He smiled.

What just happened?

BELLATRIX posted a story 13 minutes ago

MATTHEORIDDLE replied to your story

who the fuck is that

what?

whos leg is that

ohh this boy who stood infront of me

whats his name
hate muggles

hes not a muggle
he goes to hogwarts
daniel lewis

never heard of him

causes he's a loser

where are you

coffee shop in the train station

im coming

authors note!
i.  very protective