chapter nine

potions

BELLATRIX was currently waiting for Daniel in the library with a couple thousand potions books. She couldn't seem to get this potion right for there project.

And seeming how all the potions book were wrong on purpose she thought she had to perfect the recipe.

She had chosen Daniel as Abigail was busy doing homework and she really didn't expect Mattheo to do anything but flirt.

Bellatrix sat there reading about the potion she had to make, making notes and changing the book until she felt a sharp tug of her pony tail moving eye site to the face of someone.

Which is were she saw Mattheos smile, "What the fuck." She spoke his hand still pulling on her hair so she could look up at him.

"What are you doing?" He asked confused looking at all the books on the table and how she had makeup on her face.

He let go of her pony tail before sitting down in the seat next to her. Bellatrix felt relieved from the pull on her hair before realising who was about to come down.

"I'm studying." She blurted out clearly lying, Mattheo confirmed this when she starting looking around.

Mattheo moves his chair closer to her making himself comfortable, "Guess ill stay then and study with you."

"I don't think you should." Bellatrix challenged furrowing her eyebrows, attempting to intimidate the boy in-front.

Mattheo clocked his head at her words, "And why is that." He questioned, he knew something was going on.

He didn't know what though.

"Because you don't know how to study?" Bellatrix insulted rolling her eyes before turning back to the boring book.

"Teach me." Mattheo asked grabbing her face so she would be looking at him again, "I'm waiting for someone else, so move along Mattheo." She spoke.

Moving her face out of his grip before looking back to library entrance.

"Your little boyfriend," He laughed know realising who she was waiting for, she shot him a dirty look before focusing back on the door, "I'll stay then."

Bellatrixs head twisted quickly to Mattheos smug expression, "Are you trying to ruin this for me?" She asked eyes wide.

"And how am i ruining it by sitting here." He asked still slightly getting closer to her face.

"Hello?" A another voice spoke which turned out to be Blaises who had a very confused expression on his face.

Blaise looked around awkwardly, "Draco wants you." He spoke still staring at the two face which were just nearly kissing.

"See someone else needs you, go." Bellatrix demanded pointing at the exit.

Mattheo rolled his eyes before kissing her cheek, "Bye." He whispered in her ear before walking off.

Bellatrixs eye widened at the gesture before looking up at the gawking boy who looked strangely excited.

"Tell me everything."

authors note!
i.     short chapter sorry 😁😁😁