Christmas Wishes

Summary: Merry Christmas to the O'Malley's

Pairings: Jack O'Malley X Reader

Rating: explicit

Warnings: explicit language, explicit sexual content, a bit of oral sex (F receiving), unprotected sex, PIV sex, creampie, 18+ ONLY

Word Count: 4.5K

Giggles

Giggles. That's what stirred you from your sleep was giggles. You curl more under your covers, silently listening to Jack and Finn giggling in what seemed to be the kitchen. You didn't know what they were doing, and you couldn't fully hear the conversation, but you heard their laughter. Their complete joy of whatever it was they were doing.

If it wasn't for the waft of breakfast being cooked you wouldn't even bother getting up. It was so comfortable and cozy in your bed, and their chuckles made you feel warm and fuzzy inside. It was Christmas Eve, and Jack hadn't left your house in what seemed like weeks. He still hadn't been back in your bed, and the cold spot where he would normally sleep was a constant reminder of that.

This is what you had always envisioned your life to be. Your husband cooking breakfast with your kids, but it wasn't stressful. It wasn't him yelling out demands, or getting on to Finn, Jack was enjoying the time with your son. Your hand rubs over his empty spot on the bed before that familiar smell of coffee has you sitting up.

Grabbing a pair of slippers and some flannel pants, you groggily walk towards the kitchen. The tree was lit up and casting a beautiful warming glow into your home. Finn was sitting on the counter while Jack finished up frying the eggs. He tilts his head back laughing about something Brody had done at school, when you catch Jack's eye.

"Shh, mama just wouldn't understand."

"No, she wouldn't."

"You two have secrets?" You ask playfully, stepping behind Jack to get some coffee. Making sure to slyly rub your hand against his butt. He didn't have the poker face you did, and his eyebrows shoot up.

"Yeah, mom, it's just guy stuff. You know, spitting and peeing outside."

"Mmm, how riveting," the coffee was just right. It warmed you from the inside out. But this morning was everything you could hope for when it came to Christmas Eve. "So what is the plan today?"

"Uhh, gingerbread houses?" Finn's smile gets so wide, and he points over at the bar where three untouched boxes of gingerbread houses went untouched. "Dad has to finish wrapping your present."

"I'm not wrapping that, buddy," Finn smiles, rolling his eyes. "But I think that gingerbread houses with Christmas music, maybe some Christmas movies, and popcorn, and hot chocolate, just being together is just what I would like."

"Yeah, cuddling up on the couch sounds like a great idea," Finn's eyebrows raise up and down, and you snort, reaching over to grab a piece of bacon. Jack stops to look lovingly at you, while Finn looks anywhere but the two of you, "I'm going to play my drums. Let me know when breakfast is ready," he says, jumping off the counter and running upstairs.