Magic Always Happens

Summary: Did Finn get his Christmas wish?

Pairings: Jack O'Malley X Reader

Rating: mild

Warnings: language, 18+ ONLY

Word Count: 3.3K

"What does it say?" Jack leans over on the counter to give you the biggest smile, while you look at that pregnancy test

"What does it say?" Jack leans over on the counter to give you the biggest smile, while you look at that pregnancy test. All these years. All these moments, and here you were staring at that thing. "Sharkie?" his arms wrap around your waist, and he rests his chin on your shoulder, peeking over to view the results. You could feel his mouth turn up into a smile as he views the test.

Things had been great. Amazing even. You refused to let Jack sleep in the guest room anymore. He was right back where he belonged, and that was in the bed with you keeping your feet warm. He tilts his head to the side, and gives a kiss to your neck with a grin. "It says our son sabotaged us."

"What?" He laughs, looking down at the test just to make sure he sees two pink lines. "Are you mad?"

"Do you think this happened on Christmas? Like Finn asked for a baby sister, and Cal told him it was impossible," Jack's hands rub over your stomach while you look at the test, and then up into the mirror at his reflection. He looked happy, while you were just in shock. "You put a baby in me the first time we had sex again, didn't you?"

"How am I supposed to know? You went to the doctor, and your IUD wasn't in there. It wasn't like we were being careful. I think we have had quite a bit of fun doing what married people do. And who is to say this little precious bean in here is a little girl. Are you mad we're pregnant this early?"

"No," you sigh, holding your hands over his. "Are you happy? Because you look happy. But I also know that you didn't want another baby."

"I wasn't ready for one then. I am ready now. I'm more ready than I ever have been. And this time, we're not going to stress. We're not going to care about what anyone says. We're going to get to enjoy this. I'm not going to be worried that I made a mistake. Because I can honestly say you getting prematurely knocked up with Finn has been the best part of my life."

"Oh, you're so sweet," you sarcastically respond, and he gives your tits a squeeze. "Ow!"

"I should have known you were pregnant," he squeezes some more, but this time was much more gentle. Pulling out his shirt off your body, he looks down at your tits, and you laugh, smacking his hands away, "Yep, they appear to be bigger. I'm going to have to check on these things everyday."

"Would you stop it," god, he was a slutty menace, and you loved him for it. "Jack, we're going to have a baby," his hands finally go back to your belly, and he gives it a few squeezes. "I don't want to tell Finn."

"Why?"

"Because, you know how delicate pregnancies can be. And our boy asked for a baby sister. So we could wait until we know what we're having, or at least wait until after the first trimester. Okay? I don't want him to get his hopes up, even if he gets a baby brother."