The WareHouse...

It was now time to leave to go to the warehouse. Sure they were nervous because that's where all their trouble begin, but they know they had to face their fear's together. First T.C enter the driver side of the copter and got it started up. Rick being a gentlemen gave his sit to Carol, and he sat on the floor. Magnum opened the door for Higgins to hop into, while giving him a quick peck, Higgins just smiled at him and entered. Then finally Magnum enter into the front with T.C... and they were off into the air.

Carol: Man i can't not wait to finally bust them!*smiles*

Rick: You'r not even worry if we get in trouble?*lay's down*

Carol: Nope.*nod's her head* I ready for this.

Higgins: Well then, we better be careful.. don't know if they know we are coming.*look's out the window*

T.C: I agree with you on that...*focus on flying*

Magnum: Well i got a special surpise if they try anything funny.

Higgins: Well i can't not wait to see what that will be.*rolls eyes*

Magnum: Trust me we all be safe from them...*gently smiles*

Magnum started to load up a little machine gun, causing all of them to look that way. T.C just hoped that it won't come down to that, while Rick started to get nervous cause he never wanted to go in the first place. Carol was just smooth talking to Rick and telling him everything going to be fine. Magnum just casually smiles at Higgins and wink's at him, of course Higgins blushed but smiled at him.

TC: We pulling up to the spot...*tries to fly carefully*

Rick: I hope we be fine...*nervous smile*

Carol: Me too Rick, but we be safe!*smiles at him* As long as we got each other back!

Higgins:*sigh* Guess we go back to the beginning of everything...

Magnum: Don't worry Jonathan, you got me to protect you!*smiles happily*

Higgins: Of course i got you Thomas... *smiles*

Carol: Plus we protect each other.*clap's her hands*

When T.C land the copter, they spotted another copter where the warehouse was. Carol was the first to step out of the copter and walked toward's it. But to found no one in their, concern she was... cause she thought someone could be hurt. But someone walked up to her and tap her shoulder, she met with the man that saved her friend's lives...

 But someone walked up to her and tap her shoulder, she met with the man that saved her friend's lives

Carol: O-oh my... I-i'm so sorry...*looks shocked*

Carl: Nothing to be ashamed of my dear...*bow's* Name's Carl.

Carol: N-nice to meet you...*blushes from embrassment*

Carol shake the man hand carefully and she looked at him up and down. He was wearing glasses, and a jacket for some reason? He wore a scarf and carries a hat in his hand. Carol try not to be rude because if this is the man that saved her friend's lives she should be thankful. Lucky her friend's were running up to her to see if she was okay...