Getting to know Lily

After a few hour's of when Mitchelle arrived, no one knew she had a daughter or a boyfriend. Carol had to leave to go to work and she gaved the little girl a little pat on the head to show her that she care's about her. While Carl felt a bit weird out so he also lefted to do some important "business" that he had to take care of. Leaving the gang their to figure out what to do with her, and how to make Lily feel comfortable around then because she was nervous and shy around them four since she don't know them...

Mitchelle: I have to go. I have to meet my boyfriend and booked the ticket to leave from here to our next place of hiding...

T.C: You gotta go so soon? You just got here...*look's upset*

Mitchelle: Yeah, sorry about that guy's...*look's ashamed*

Rick: It's fine really... Go do what you got to do to protect you'r family.*look's at her*

Magnum: We can watch her for you when you are gone...*gently smiles*

Mitchelle: Thank's Thomas, i really appericated it... Of course you'r guy's too.*gently laughs*

Magnum: No problem Mictchelle... *gently smile* Anything for a friend in need.

So Mitchelle kissed the top of Lily forehead, causing the little girl to giggle and smile at her. Mitchelle just smiled and whispered " I be right back to pick you up.". Lily just nodded her head and sat on the couch and looked at all of them with nervousness. Mitchelle left from the room, just leaving the boy's behind to looked after her little girl that she love so much in life.

T.C: Shoot. I forgot i have to pick up my wife and kid's at the airport... They spending the week with me.

Magnum: It's fine T.C. Go get them and spend time with them...*smiles at him*

T.C: Thank's T.M. See ya later! See ya later higgy-baby!*runs out of the room*

Rick: I got to go too. Got a truck coming in with all of our stuff for the club. See ya pal's!

Higgins: Do make sure it the right stuff rick. *sigh* Not like last time when the truck arrived to restock the club.

Rick: I will Higgin's!*runs out of the room* Bye Thomas & Higgins!

Just leaving the couple behind, the both looked at each other with love and care for each other. Magnum satted down beside Lily and wrapped an arm around her shoulder smiling at Higgins. Causing her to smile and looked toward's Higgins and ask him...

Lily: M-mister H-higgins.... I-i got a q-question for you...*look's at him*

Higgins: Yes Miss Lily?*look's at her*

Lily: W-would you mind s-sitting beside me?*gives him the puppy eye's*

Higgins: Of course i wouldn't dream of it...*gently smiles*

Lily: Yay! Thankyou!*smile's at him* Mister Higgins!

Higgins sat on the other side of Lily, which Lily respond with a giggle and started to hug him tight. Higgins taken back by this gently hugged her back, causing Magnum to smile and bring them both to him...

Magnum: Can't have a group hug without me!*smile's at them*

Higgins: Wouldn't dream of it Magnum.*sigh*

Lily: I love my papa!*hug's magnum*

Higgins: Papa?*look's toward's Magnum*

Magnum: I'm her father Higgin's! Isn't that cool!*smiles at him*

Higgins: Oh are you now...*gently look's at her*

Magnum: Don't get mad Jonathan... This is before we got together....*look's at him*

Lily: I love my uncle Higgins as well...*hug's higgin's*

Higgins: I love you too Lily...*gently smiles at her*

Magnum smiled at that, and leaned over and kissed Lily on the forehead causing her to giggle. He then leaned over and kissed Higgins on the lip's. This action caused this to make Lily confused but giggle happily of this...

Higgins: Magnum, not in front of Lily....* look's at him*

Magnum: But i can't help myself when it come's to you Jonathan...*gently smiles*

Higgins:*gives him a peck* There you go, that should fill you up until later on...

Magnum: *lean's unto the couch* Mhm much better now.

Magnum turned the T.V. on to the tiger baseball game. Magnum leaned up to watched it since this is his favorite team ever. Higgins just sighed and lean onto the couch, he wasn't much into baseball and all that stuff. Magnum just smiled and leaned unto higgins, while Lily looked up and did the same thing....

Lily: Tiger's are cool! I love them!*smile's brightly*

Magnum:*is shocked* You like the tiger's dear?

Lily: Mhm! Mama told me it you'r favorite team!*watches the game* I l-love them too!

Higgins: Now i can see the father and daughter relationship coming up.*chuckles*

Lily: Mister Higgins?*side eye him*

Higgins: Yes what is it?*looks at her*

Lily: After this is over, can you tell me one of you'r stories? Please?

Magnum: You like his stories?*look's at her*

Lily: Yeah! They is so cool!*giggles*

Higgins: Of course.*pat's her head*

Magnum: What about me?*look's at him*

Higgins:*pat's his head* There and yes you can hear it too if you wish to join.

Magnum: Good.*gives him a quick peck*

Higgins: Mhm...*pull's away* Now that's better....

Lily too busy watching the game with her father to see who will win. Higgins just looked at them and realized, that they both are important to him. That they all the light of his life, he just gently smiled at them acting like children, well Lily was a child...

Lily:*yawn's* I getting sleepy...

Magnum: Hm?*eye's her*

Lily:*cuddle's up to higgins* Uncle Higgins would you mind if i cuddle up against you?

Higgins:*taken back* Of course i don't mind dear....

Magnum: Well in that case...*look's at them

Magnum picked both of them up and carried them to his room, so that they can get some proper sleep. He laid them both on the bed and covered them up with the blanket. He put Lily between them and looked at them....

Lily:*about to go to sleep* Goodnight papa.... Goodnight papa higgin's....

Higgins: Papa Higgin's?*look's at her*

Lily felled asleep cuddling up against them both like they are big teddy bear's and like she was afraid she might lose them. Higgins was shocked to be called papa even though he don't consider himself dad material enough. Magnum gently smiled and hugged them both and whispered...

Magnum: Goodnight Jonathan...*kisses his forehead*

Higgins: Goodnight you big oaf...

Magnum: Hey, I not a big oaf!

Higgins: Whatever you say Thomas...

Magnum: Hmmp.*lay's  down*

Magnum kissed Lily forehead before he felled asleep and said "Goodnight Lily" He got a little snore but a gentle smiled from on Lily face. Higgins just watched them and he too kissed Lily on the forehead earning a small smile from her. Then he kissed Magnum forehead and gave him a peck on the lip's earning a small smile from the man he love for the rest of his life. But what they don't know is that tragedy was gonna struck them real hard, but hurt Lily more than it will hurt them or anyone else...