11

Soccer Prison ⚽⚽⚽

Isagi
Satomi-chan! Congrats on your win! I'm still terrified of u but that match was really something!

Chigiri
so are we just gonna ignore the fact that Shidou just proposed to Satomi-san earlier?

Kunigami
in front of the whole stadium....

Nagi
💀💀💀

Shidou
The offer still stands Satomi-chan❤️

Satomi
no thank you

Otoya
better luck next time

Karasu
rip

Bachira
Congrats tomi-chan!

Niko
amazing. As always.

Rin
that match was.... interesting.

Nagi
you were basically fanboying the entire time

Rin
I was not

Reo
He was. I saw it too

Yukimiya
yeah I did too

Rin
I'm leaving

Satomi
I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves

Karasu
some people enjoyed themselves too much

Reo
👀👀

Shidou
👅👅👅

Chigiri
u nasty. get away from me

_____________

🏀🏀🏀

_____________

"Satomi-chan!"

The pink haired female was already half way inside the bus when a certain person called out to her. Satomi turns around only to see Shidou running towards her direction.

"Shidou?"

Looking at her now, it's like he was looking at a different person. Satomi seemed more, approachable than before. However, Shidou was still testing the waters.

"You got any plans for later?" He ask, catching his breath. It seemed as though he ran all the way from the arena to the parking lot where Rakuzan's bus is.

"Not really, the game already ended so..."

"So you're free!" He cuts her off.

Satomi only shrugged. "I guess-"

"Great! Let's go out, I'll treat 'ya."

Satomi gave him a questionable look. "That's not really necessary, you don't have to."

Shidou smiled."But I want to."

Just as Satomi was about to speak, a voice from the bus immediately cuts her off. The blonde male peeks his head out the window. "Yo Akashi-saaaan. You coming?"

Satomi looks at Shidou for a split second and sighed. "I'll be back at the hotel later. Please put this in my room." She says giving her bag to Kotaro.

"Copy that!" He salutes.

Satomi turns back to Shidou who was.... smiling widely at her. "I'll take that as a yes then🖤."