surprise baby

leslie pov

leslie-*i decided to go shopping with kelsey.she loves to shop and i wanted to surprise roc with something hes never seen me in.*

kesley-so what are you going to do tonight?

leslie-well roc's planned dinner so maybe i can do something drastic after.

kelsey-drastic?what is drastic to you?

leslie-whats the one thing me and roc havent done?*i looked at her and she stood there shocked.*

keslsey-so youre still a virgin?*i nodded my head and she shook hers.*wow.i hope he hit it right.*i hit her and she laughed.*im serious.

leslie-you erk me.

kelsey-love you too baby girl.*i rolled my eyes and grabbed a dress i thought i could pull off.we shopped a little longer and then we watched a movie.she drove me to my apartment.this feels weird to say but i like saying it.i walked upstairs and opened the door.*

leslie-ROCKY!

roc royal-HEY BAE.

leslie-where are you?*i felt arms around my waist.i smiled and turned around.i wrapped my arms around him and kissed him sweetly.*what time are we leaving?

roc royal-8.*he looked at his watch.*its 7 now.*i nodded my head and i looked down.this boy is in boxers,socks and sweatpants.*

leslie-roc what the hell were you doing?

roc royal-i was getting ready when you yelled for me so i through some pants on.*he grabbed my hand and we walked in the bedroom.i started getting ready for the date.he looked at me and smiled.*you look beautiful.

leslie-thank you.*he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close.i smiled and put my hands over his.he kissed my neck and then he let me go.*we should get going.*he nodded his head and grabbed his wallet.he drove to a nice restaraunt outside of town.we ate and danced.i had a lot of fun.roc had me laughing the whole night.i drove us back to the apartment.we walked upstairs and he unlocked the door for me.he let me walk in first.*i walked to the bedroom.*roc can you unzip my dress.

roc royal-sure.*i felt him walk over and unzip my dress.he pulled it down and i turned around.he pulled me close and i kissed him.i wrapped my arms around his neck.i felt the dress fall down further and i smiled a little.i felt him pick me up behind my thighs.i wrapped my legs around him and he put me on the bed.he looked at me and kissed my neck.you should know what that lead to.he rolled over and wrapped his arm around me.*

leslie-so thats what it feels like.

roc royal-only when i do it.i dont know about others.*i looked at him and climbed on top of him.he held my waist.i bent down and kissed him sweetly.i started moving my hips on him.after about an hour i stopped.*was this your plan for tonight?*i nodded my head and he smiled.*i swear i love you.

leslie-i love you too rocky.*i bent down and kissed him sweetly.*ok im going to sleep now.*i rolled off of him.*

roc royal-good night.*he pulled my back close to him and wrapped his arm around my waist.i smiled and fell asleep.*

thats kesley>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>look in the externnal link please.hope youre ready because the real heart of the story is about to happen.