you're becoming cold

4 months later

leslie pov

leslie-*i awoke and rubbed my stomach.i got up and used the bathroom.i have to use it a hell of a lot.i yawned and looked up.we have a window in the bathroom and the sun was coming up meaning it was close to 6.i heard the alarm clock and heard roc shuffling around.he opened the door and walked in.he yawned and turned the shower on.i got off the toilet and washed my hands.out of nowhere i felt something weird in my stomach.*oo.

roc royal-whats wrong?*i grabbed his hand and put it on my stomach.he smiled and looked in my eyes.*was that a kick?*i nodded my head and he smiled bigger.roc has been distant from me ever since his job makes him work longer hours and i know its a lot of stress but he wont do anything like he used to.his only joy is to hear the baby breathing in me.*

leslie-lets stay home today.

roc royal-we need the money.*he kissed my stomach and then he got up and looked in my eyes.*

leslie-we dont need the money that bad.

roc royal-thats what you think.*he turned the shower on and started taking his clothes off.*

leslie-can i join you?*he nodded his head and i stripped and joined him.while we were in the shower he wrapped his arms around my stomach and rubbed it.he smiled against my shoulder and took a deep breath.*lets go.*he nodded his head and let me go.i got dressed and waited for roc to get ready.*what takes you so long?

roc royal-leslie dont start.

leslie-fine.*we walked to his car and he drove me to school.i pecked his lips and then i walked to my class.its lunchtime and trent brought his friend brian with us today.*hi brian im leslie.lizzie for short.

brian-nice to meet you.your pretty lizzie.

leslie-thank you but i have a boyfriend.

brian-you would.

trent-come on lets get some seats.*we nodded our heads.brian sat next to me and trent sat on the other side of me.*

brian-how far along are you?

leslie-im 4 months.

brian-wow thats cool.*i smiled and i felt trent wrap his arm around me.i pushed it away gently because i have rocky.*well if that guy your with dont treat you right let me know ill beat that ass.

leslie-hes fine.i dont want him to touch you or vice versa.*he nodded his head and we ate while talking.after school brian walked me to the bus stop.i dont call roc after school anymore.we stood there the only people outside right now.i was looking across the street and when i turned to him our lips touched.he kissed me sweetly and i just stood there frozen.he licked my bottom lip and i just stood there shocked.he pulled away and stared in my eyes.i saw the bus coming.the bus was in front of us so i ran into the bus.when i got off the bus i ran into the house and i fell on my back.o god roc can not find out.*

i need 100 black cofins for 100 black men 100 black crates so i can lay they ass in.

leslie-hello.

roc royal-hey baby.come open the door please.*i got up and opened the door.he walked in with a whole bunch of crap in his hands.*

leslie-what did you do?

roc royal-this is work stuff.i have to do this for a client.o.*he pulled out a bag and gave it to me.it had taco bells logo on it.*i went to taco bell because it was close ok?

leslie-ok.you want me to help you?

roc royal-no im ok.

leslie-are you sure?i can help.

roc royal-i told you i got it.can i have some peace,damn!

leslie-no you cant have peace because when this baby comes your helping me raise it.*he rolled his eyes and i rolled mine while walking to the bedroom.i laid down on the bed and stared at the celing.i heard him walk in and lay next to me.*how did we get like this?

roc royal-i dont know.baby im sorry.its just

leslie-stress i know.*i was staring at the celing then he climbed on top of me and rubbed my cheek.*roc get off me.im sleepy and i have homework to do.

roc royal-les youre starting to push me away.

leslie-now you know how i feel when you dont want to spend time with me!

roc royal-you know what?im going to sleep on the couch.

leslie-GOOD MAYBE THE COUCH CAN GIVE YOU SOME COMFORT.*he got up and i threw a pillow at him.i turned on my side and cried while doing homework.after about 30 minutes i threw the book across the room and sat on the bed wiping my own tears.i heard the bedroom door open.i turned around to see roc.i rolled my eyes and looked out the window.*

roc royal-talk to me.

leslie-no.

roc royal-for once in your life please stop being stubborn and let me hold you.

leslie-why would i want you to touch me?i cant even look at you.

roc royal-what did i do to make you hate me so much?

leslie-what did i do to be such an obstacle in your life?

roc royal-your not an obstacle.*he grabbed my arm and pulled me to his body.i cried in his chest and he held me close.*im sorry just stop crying.*all i could do was cry.damn these pregnant hormones.i pulled away from him and went to sleep in bed.i dot know whats up between us but im too tired to keep doing this.*

thats brian>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> look in the external link.