prologue

Ring ring.

Sasuke's alarm rung. he looked around, yawning getting up from bed then suddenly realising that he was.. LATE.

'Oh no no no'. He thought he couldn't be late to his first university interview to a prestigious school that his farther had specifically selected for him called Konoha university. it was where previous members of the his clan went and graduated from their classes with the highest honour ever in their time at school.

He grumbled healing towards the bathroom brushing his teeth, washing his hair showering and then styling it to his usual hairstyle his duckbutt and picking an outfit which was all black. he was all set for his university interview.

"Sasuke Sasuke!. Do you have time for a little outing after your stupid interview" Sakura shouted.

"Sakura shut up no need to shout.. and sure I guess we could hang out".

He could he fumbling from the other side. "Great I wanted to take you to one of the hottest singers right now. Meet and greet after we go to his concert".

"Ughhhh Sakura do I really have to go". Sasuke grumbled.

"Yes YOU DO" she raised her voice.

"OK OK I'll go After. ok. pick me up".

"Thank you. You see this is why you're my best friend". She declared.

He hung up heading toward his car to the interview.