Chapter one

"Hello, I am an interviewer at this private institution. My name is Avalon, but you call me Professor Avalon or Professor to you, got it?" Avalon asked, seriously looking straight at Sasuke, waiting for him to introduce himself impatiently

Sasuke looked around and gulped and tried not to show signs of nervousness "Uh yes professor I am sasuke Uchiha and I would like to apply to this university because I believe i have the right qualifications for this school and I will always strive to be my best and never lack of hard work and dedication."

"Very good, Sasuke Uchiha." Professor Avalon smiled. "I am impressed with this answer and I will get in touch with the head teacher of this school and an letter will be sent to you ensuring if you have or have not been accepted into this school but without the benefit of the doubt you will surely be accepted into the school"

Sasuke stood up and bowed. "Thank you, Professor, may I be excused?" he questioned as he bowed smiling.

"Good bye Sasuke you are excused,"

"Have a nice day." Sasuke said, walking out and closing the door

Sasuke went outside, sitting on a bench waiting for Sakura to come. He went on his phone listing to music when someone decided to disturb his peacefulness he glanced at the persons face he was blonde muscular wearing strange black glasses which covered his whole face he was way taller than he was sasuke was pretty tall being 5'11/180 cm while the person was tremendously tall. sasuke guessed him being at least 6'5/195 cm

"I'm so sorry," the figure spoke with a deep voice, which kind of sounded familiar to sasuke. "I was wondering where xxx street was," he said sheepishly, rubbing his neck

sasuke scoffed "why are you asking me to ask someone else and don't disturb my peacefulness?"

"Sorry... Teme, but I just got into this town cause of a job, and I'm new here, " the person retorted

sasuke couldn't believe this guy who could talk to him like that. "Shut up, you Dobe, just turn left, then go straight, then you'll see it."

"Thank you ......"

"-Sasuke"

"Thank you, sasuke, but I prefer calling you Teme, but bye.. sasuke, " the Dobe said while running away

"HEY, I NEVER GOT YOUR NAME, YOU DOBE," sasuke shouted, irritated.

He rolled his eyes and after what felt like hours, he finally spotted Sakura's car. He walked over to her car, feeling irritated that he had to wait for an hour.

"Sorry, sasuke, i had some errands to run, and i still have some errands. pleaseeee come help me£ sakura pleaded, hping it would work

"ughh fine sakura i'll help you." sasuke groaned. "But you couldn't even say how your university interview saske," He added jokingly

Sakura rolled her eyes playfully. "Oh, will you shushhh, and how was your university interview?"

"It was good, and I think I may have gotten in," saksuke said as he opened the car door and sat down and buckled his seat belt. Sakura leaned over and gave him a concert ticket.

"Um, sakura? What is this for?"sasuke questioned, confused about why Sakura gave him the concert ticket right now .

"On second thought while you were rambling on about your university interview, I got concert tickets to THE" sakura paused, "NARUTI UZUMAKI," She said excitedly.

"Okay, okay, I get it, but what's so special about this singer anyway."

Sakura glared at him, angry that he had just insulted THE Naruto uzumaki she pinched his cheeks hard. "Don't say that and for starters there are lots of reason like number one I've heard he's really nice and kind and second of all he makes very good music and i love his soundtrack shippuden and he's very good looking."

Sasuke gave her a confused look. "So we're going to the guys concert right now instead of doing your 'erands'."

She smiled. "Of course, so sit, tight and relax, sasuke, and we will reach the venue in about 40 minutes or so."

____________________________

Finally, after the long ride, sasuke got put off the car tiredly and looked around the venue.

"Is this it?" Sasuke said as he felt sakuta tugging him inside and taking the ticket out his pocket and showing the big scary bodyguard that looked to be exactly 6'4" tall.

"Okay, you can go in." The guard said deeply. Sakura just simply smiled and led him into the massive stadium and took them to their seats.

"I'll be right back.. I have to go to the toilet to fix up my makeup real quick. "

"Sakura. It's not like he's going to notice you or anything, " he said bluntly

"Sasuke, shut up and wait for me," She said as she simply walked away.

He rolled his eyes, and he turned to see a random girl with ling black hair and brow doe eyes.

"Hello, can I help you?" He asked the girl.

"Um," the girl started while blushing. "Couldihaveyournumber"

He gave her a confused look. "Huh? I'm sorry, could you repeat that."

"Could I have your number?" the girl said shyly while blushing very hard

After a few seconds, sasuke politely rejected her, and the girl walked off, giving a defeating look.

After a few minutes, which really felt like hours, Sakura was back.

"How do I lookkk?" She asked excitedly

"The same but with more blush."

"Ughh, you're no fun. But anyways I heard from other people that he's coming out soon. Are you excited?"

"No." He stated plainly. "I am not excited as I am only here for you."

"Whateverrr you will get excited soon as he is THE best singer, and anyone would be lucky to meet him after all," she sighed. "But that would probably never happen for me,"

"Don't worry, Sakura, who knows knowing your crazy tactics, you would probably go to everyone of his meet and greets until he recognises you."

Sakura laughed softly, knowing he was right.

Suddenly the show started and he saw a familiar voice and face..

"ARE YOU GUYS READY TO GET THIS SHOW STARTED?"

His eyes widened it was the dobe...

Their eyes glanced at eachother for a split second and the dobe smirked.

.
.
.
.