Chapter 14

Frisk walked through the core, not knowing where they were going as the place no longer resembled Alphys' map so she could not direct them around. After some time Frisk got to another dark room where Mettaton was in the middle.

"This is where we will have our final show down human. Alphys is waiting right outside this door for our battle to begin and when it does she will come in and act as if she reprogrammed me so that I'm fixed. I never wanted to hurt humans, but she wanted to be the heroine of someone's story. So she watched you. And programmed me ti fight you so she could play hero," Mettaton paused for a couple minutes.

"Of course I've always wanted to be a performer instead. Humans make a nice audience you know." The door locks itself and the room Frisk and Mettaton are in lifts itself high above where they were as a new fight begins. Mettaton turns and a switch is flipped.

The room fills with smoke before clearing and a more human like robot stands in front of them. Suddenly in the middle of the fight, or maybe the end as Frisk was low on hp, Mettaton suddenly stopped and the battle ended.

Alphys came in a couple seconds after, "M-Mettaton! Mettaton!....." She runs over to him and checks him. "Oh thank god, it was only the batteries.....I don't know what I'd do if you...."

Frisk continued on ahead not wanting to distract Alphys from what she was doing. Frisk continued through the hall. After a bit Alphys came to them before they entered the elevator. "Hey.....look I lied to you okay? A human soul can't go out if the underground alone. It will also take a human soul. If you're going to go home, you'll need to kill Asgore....." Alphys left after saying that and Frisk continued on.

After walking through the long, long, hallway they came to a home that they remembered. They entered it and it was just like how they remembered it, but now Toriel's house was all gray except for a little yellow flower in a bot in the dining room table.

Frisk continued through the house and entered a room where two present boxes where. Frisk opened the one on the right and held up a golden heart locket. Inside the other was a worn dagger, begrudgingly Frisk took it. Before exiting the room and stopping in their tracks when they saw Chara standing in front of the door, sadness in their eyes. "Who......who are you?" Frisk asked voice shaking, knowing the other child was that of which they had seen time and time again in their adventure.

"You can see me now?"