2.Suck His Lifeline

Meng Li frowned when his lifeline was suddenly grasped, and a look of disgust appeared in his cold eyes.

Meng Li has a cleanliness habit, he doesn't like women touching his body casually. Especially the flamboyant, meng lang, undisciplined women.

In his eyes, Liu Xu, who is unrestrained at the moment, is that kind of woman.

As soon as she entered the door, she grabbed the thick object under his crotch, so shameless, this woman probably has the habit of doing this kind of thing.

Her hands must have touched the dirty things of many men.

Thinking of this, a nauseating feeling rose in Meng Li's throat.

He frowned, looked at the drunken Liu Xu with disgust, and reprimanded in a cold voice: "Crazy woman, let go."

Liu Xu turned a deaf ear to it, she was so daring after drinking today, she only thought it was in a dream, Don't be afraid of the "dummy" in front of you.

As soon as the man's voice fell, she lowered her head, opened her bright red mouth, and took the thick meat column into her mouth.

The warm and wet mouth tightly wrapped the man's thick thing, Meng Li's body stiffened, his lower abdomen tightened and he froze immediately.

The woman sucked the round mushroom head in her mouth, and sucked it gently. The soft tongue licked the protruding blue veins on the cock, bringing a tingling sensation like an electric shock.

"Hmm..." Meng Li let out a suppressed moan from his tightly pursed thin lips, his body suddenly became a little hot and the breath out of his nasal cavity became a little disordered.

The originally soft fleshy column slowly swelled up, slowly stuffing the woman's sandal wood mouth to the brim.

It's hard, he's actually hard!

Meng Li looked at the woman sucking his cock in shock, a little unbelievable.

Since hitting the corner of the table three months ago and smashing his testicles, he hasn't had any sexual urges. This is the first time he had a physical reaction.

A few days ago, he went to the hospital for a follow-up visit. The doctor said that he still needs treatment for a period of time before he can return to normal.

After returning from the hospital, he took the medicine prescribed by the doctor for a few days, but the thing under his stomach was still soft, and he couldn't become aroused in the slightest interest.

When he woke up in the morning, the thing will not have the normal morning erection as before.

Meng Li even once thought that this thing of his was going to be scrapped.

But, now...

he can clearly feel that the thing in his crotch is so excited, hot and stiff with bulging veins, pain and congestion, and he is very eager to relieve the restless desire in his body.

Because of this unexpected physiological reaction, the disgust on the man's face faded a little.

Meng Li gasped, lowering his eyes to carefully look at this strange woman.

She's not ugly, her skin is delicate, porcelain white and tender, and has a pretty little face.

The apricot pupils are black and round, filled with water vapor, and a pair of misty autumn water cut pupils, full of spring, blurred and seductive.

Her fair cheeks were dyed with two touches of faint blush after drunkenness, like the gorgeous red clouds in the sky, which added a bit of beauty to her delicate little face.

Liu Xu took off her coat as soon as she entered the door, and now only had a bra and underwear set of sparse fabric on her body. A white, tender and plump meat can be seen at a glance.

The proportion of her body is very good, the bones and flesh are well-proportioned, the texture is delicate, and the fat and thin are moderate.

At this moment, she was half-kneeling, revealing half of her round breasts. The two jade breasts on her chest were swollen and plump, making her bra tight, as if they wanted to break the buckle behind her.

As soon as Meng Li lowered his eyes, he could see the half-exposed spring light on the woman's chest, but just looking at it, without touching it, he knew it was a pair of white and soft tits.

The cleavage between the two pepper breasts is very deep, extending from her white neck down to the bra, which is very attractive.

The image of inserting his stiff penis between two plump breasts and pumping suddenly flashed through Meng Li's mind.

And the two plump breasts were tightly wrapped around his thick genital, constantly rubbing against each other.

Just thinking about it made the thick fleshy column under his abdomen tremble twice, stood up stiffly, swelled up again, and stabbed at Liu Xu's throat in a daze.

"Uh...um..." The man's genital was inserted too deeply, making her throat uncomfortable, Liu Xu frowned and sobbed uncomfortably.

After spitting out the man's thick and long cock, she continued to lick the joint on the glan hard, sucking it like eating a lollipop.

Meng Li's breathing gradually became heavy, and a fine bead of sweat appeared on his forehead. He felt that his penis, which had not been hard for several months, became more excited as if looking for a hole to poke.

He didn't know what kind of magical power she has, but she can actually wake up his second child who has been sleeping for so long.